• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DDoS attacks on the entire US network

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I always assume that the MCSG servers are invincible. I also legit thought it had something to do with EU9001 because I'm technologically savvy like that.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Wow so.. If the Q&A is today for America and Canada etc. ... That means I'll miss it like everything else because I'll be at school or it'll be at some ridiculous time.. Woo.. Go Australia...

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
At first, I actually thought they were using all the ram or whatever for EU9001. I was like "Wow..." xD

radtak1

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys.

Looks like unfortunately, some people with way too much time on their hands (and no life) are executing a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack on our US network and TeamSpeak. This means that you may have issues connecting to the US network/TS or you may randomly drop connection.
As a result of this, the developer Q&A session, previously scheduled for 6PM CDT, has been delayed until 7PM CDT. We will update you if it must be delayed further.
Would this have anything to do with random banishment as well? Because i was recently accused of hacking and right when my ban dispute went through, it said that i was banned again.

If not, then can you please ask Dave, the admin who banned me, to look into this further? because there is simply no reason i should be banned from survival if i hadn't even gotten back to it yet.

Thanks for the update on another note.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci