• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crimson [US & CA Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
(Sorry in advance Justin I just feel the need to say this)

OKAY SO you guys come on our teamspeak and we move you up to talk about things. You guys AUTOMATICALLY started flaming in the chat, with other members, ect. We gave some of you guys talk power but YOU GUYS WERE TOO AFRAID TO SPEAK. Evermore was right when he said you guys were all talk. I know NO ONE in your clan and I say one thing and automatically Kin says http://gyazo.com/861c0a707162a6222b9a60215276c5f3. The members then proceeded to change their names to things like 'Meowisaslut' 'Meowisaslutv2' proof: http://gyazo.com/f81940aaa1a5d76475a6b03dd6302d55 http://gyazo.com/a71215a369da0062688ee481d03329c8 and you come on our thread and STILL flame? Haven't you guys had enough? You guys threatened to get a Sr. Mod like 234567 times and all of those we told you to go ahead, we have nothing to hide. Did you? No. That shows alot about your clan's character. Also, we already gave a redo. If it was us, why the hell would we even give a redo? Everyone's been through that and it sucks. Really. By the way you guys are acting we will not be giving a 2nd redo, sucks to suck eh? Also, you say you have evidence but its just screenshots of you having packet loss. Like honestly congrats? Theres no proof that one of our members did it and if there IS please show it to us. We asked you guys for proof 123456789 times and how many times did you show us any that was ACTUALLY relevant? 0. You guys are the most immature clan I've EVER come by. Calling me a slut cause I'm a girl? Leave our thread.
Hahahaha meowisaslut hahaha no seriously never heard that one b4 so funny!!!!!!!!!

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA THIS COMMUNITY IS THE GR8IST AINT IT?!?! AND THE STAFF IS ABSOLUTLEY FABULOUS!!!!! AND DID I MENTION THE COMMUNITY?

Reaction score
Name: Benji
Ign: BowLocke (Changing it soon)
Timezone: EST
Wins: 320+
Games played: 2,500+
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Bow, FnS
Weaknesses: Nothing
Past clans: All in my signature.
Have you played with the leaders before?: Yea :p
Why should we accept you into this cool clan?: There's some cool people and it looks like a cool clan.
Why do you want to join this clan?:
Cute kitty picture (For Jazzy): I'm on my phone ;~;

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Benji
Ign: BowLocke (Changing it soon)
Timezone: EST
Wins: 320+
Games played: 2,500+
Strengths: Sword, Rod, Bow, FnS
Weaknesses: Nothing
Past clans: All in my signature.
Have you played with the leaders before?: Yea :p
Why should we accept you into this cool clan?: There's some cool people and it looks like a cool clan.
Why do you want to join this clan?:
Cute kitty picture (For Jazzy): I'm on my phone ;~;
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci