• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Create your own rank - Suggestions

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
I'm posted way to many of these, but I cam up with a great idea.

Name of Rank: Helper

Perks: Can fly, /d, kick gold, iron, diamond, platuim donors. gets 6+ votes.

Price: You apply for it, like mod, but can only kick, and mute people. Preferably 11+ but can apply for age exception. No one under 10 and a half years.
Don't have to use teamspeak (My mom doesn't allow it) but you have to be active in-game and on the forums.

I think this would be a good rank for the people that arent fully ready for mod, but just ready for helper.
lemme guess, youre 11 ?_?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Name of the rank: Appreciation
Perks: Recognition, Basic Platinum perks
Price: Slaving away so the senior staff notices you, Trying your best to work for a server that doesn't pay you back.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
then why tf would you consider giving a 10 year old the abillity to kick players a good idea?
See, this is what si wrong with MCSG. You apply responsibility with age. Heck, a 5 year in the world might be more responsible then all of us. I suggest you actuly meet the person before you judge them by their age.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
See, this is what si wrong with MCSG. You apply responsibility with age. Heck, a 5 year in the world might be more responsible then all of us. I suggest you actuly meet the person before you judge them by their age.
11/10 teenagers reccomend not to give moderation power to 10 year olds.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name of Rank: Pinnacle
Perks: Maximum of 8 votes, able to split votes between maps, able to use various chat colors other than the ones that are for plats, all of the perks of plats, all of the perks of quantum, be able to /mask as any type of player except staff, be able to choose from a list of disguise names or even chose your own.
Cost: You can't buy this rank by itself, you need to be a plat or a quantum and then upgrade, it would be $50 for plats to upgrade and $10 for quantums to upgrade.

Deseree

Tribute
Reaction score
Name of the rank: Girl
Perks: Ez Winz
Price: Two Inappropriate body parts on a female And Girl Area :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member