• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Create your own rank - Suggestions

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone again,
So I would like to see your suggestions about your new MCGamer's game rank. You can follow this template but it's not necessary. You're allowed to write an essay or whatever you want.

Name of the rank:
Perks:
Price:

EXAMPLE:
Name of the rank: Platinum
Perks:
Join Full Servers - Yes (Priority 1*)
Voting Weight - 5 (+4 votes!)

Platinum Only Perks

Scramble your points! If you have lots of points and get targeted, use /scramble to get a lower disguised/scrambled number. To return your points to normal, do /unscramble.

Fly in the hub! (/fly)

Use a few chat color codes! (Example: &a, &c, etc.)

(*Can kick Public, Iron, and Gold players)

Price: 75.00 USD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hahaahahhaha, oh Ceroria cmon :p
It was an ongoing joke a while back where we told people they could be opped if they did that. We ended up stopping as the network became larger because people from foreign countries thought we were serious and were really disgusted. Oh well! It was fun while it lasted hehe

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Name of the rank: #1 Otaku
Perks: Being the best anime watcher on MCSG
Price: Akame ga kill

Scaredy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of the rank: Scaredy
Perks: Winning every Survival Games you join as when the game starts everyone dies randomly but you.
Price: 1p

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Name of the rank : Friend.
Perks : Can join full games (able to kick platinum, diamond, gold, iron and regular).
Also, the players with this rank will have a voting weight of 5.
Price : You can't buy this rank, it will be given by admins to staff friends, helpful members or retired good moderators.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Name of Rank: Survivor

Perks: Can kick any ranks under them, join full games, vote up to 7 times. Edit: You can fly!

Price: There is no price, you earn it by being the kindest, most generous person in the game. and on the forums. Will be chosen every year by Mods, Admins, and Owner(s).

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Name of the rank: Elite. I think we need a pink rank eh?
Perks: Can kick any rank except Moderator rank, has 8 votes, gives you the ability to /fly and access secret rooms you can also get 500 credits daily :p
Price: $250 U.S.D
I don't really know I came up with this in like 5 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci