• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crackling - YouTuber, Ex-Mod [AMA]

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Would you ever release your resourcepack folder? And maybe you should make a csgo pack or LoL pack to remind you of the games you actually like. Anyway ily bye, BTW how many packs did you make? Oh yea will u ever release them sry I like packs a lot, and potatoes, but for real u should sell them you'll make good profit just saying

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Would you ever release your resourcepack folder? And maybe you should make a csgo pack or LoL pack to remind you of the games you actually like. Anyway ily bye, BTW how many packs did you make? Oh yea will u ever release them sry I like packs a lot, and potatoes, but for real u should sell them you'll make good profit just saying
I have made probably 15 packs. I still have some of them in my resource pack folder, which I may or may not give out in the future. Some packs are just random mixes, while other ones have been put more effort into. I don't really feel like making a CS:GO/LoL pack, as I enjoy Minecraft looking familiar. That's what I have tried to achieve with my other packs, a familiar looking game, just more helpful features, and more colors/simplicity etc.

Selling packs is another thing, which I am not really into. I make some minor profit from the downloads I get from RainPvP, as the link on my channel is an adf.ly one. I don't make any profit from the videos on my channel, which I am ok with, and the last thing I would do would be to charge people for my content. If I want something to be public, I want it to be free to use and change. If I remember correctly, charging for things like resource packs, mods and such is actually illegal, and I honestly hate seeing others do it, which is a big reason as for why I wouldn't do it myself.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
What's your favorite fall vegetable?

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
where do u hide the body

asking for a friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics