• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crackling - YouTuber, Ex-Mod [AMA]

Reaction score
Hey Cracking! I haven't seen you around in a while, but it's always nice to see old faces returning. Have you been playing often and just not foruming?

If I were to tell you the overall attitude, effort, effectiveness, and connection to the community of the staff team has improved, would you consider re-joining?
Crackling*

noob

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Why can't I be as good as you? ;-;
Look at yourself, now back to me, now back at yourself, now back to me. Sadly you can't be as good as me. That is because you aren't an active user of Old Spice body wash.

POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW-POWER *explosion*

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Who is your PvP inspiration?
I never really had anyone in particular inspire me, I played a lot around on my own to learn the game, and I feel like it's better to play the way that suits you, rather than try to copy from others, as their play style might be different from what works for you. However there have been a lot of people who have impressed me, such as people from the old Legends or Rebels. Mentioning one player in particular is difficult though.

Mantyy

Experienced
Reaction score
What was your first ever MCSG clan O_O? <3

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
What was your first ever MCSG clan O_O? <3
My first clan was Team Nitride, wayyy back when it was lead by "eshancowee". I had just gotten my 50th win when I applied, and I was so proud of being able to join a clan. I didn't really do much in the clan though, so I ended up leaving to join another clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci