• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crackling - YouTuber, Ex-Mod [AMA]

K

KiDD

Just how much do you like potatoes?

Also, how often do you play nowadays?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your cousins best-friends girl-friend/boy-friend's middle name?

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
Why did you resign?
If I remember correctly, I did a thread on this back when I resigned. I just didn't feel like being a staff member fit me, and I was starting to get slightly bored of the game, and therefore I was less motivated to do the work that I was supposed to do. Also, there were things I honestly didn't like about the way certain things worked, not going to go into detail on this one, as it may offend some people.
Why do I love your content so much? ♥
Because my content reminds people of how much they love rainbows.
Just how much do you like potatoes?

Also, how often do you play nowadays?
My love for potatoes is indescribable. I even had fried potatoes just an hour ago.

Nowadays, I play pretty rarely, but I do come on MCSG (or MCGamer) occasionally. Sometimes I also hang out on other servers like Roxbot just to relax when I have absolutely nothing else to do. I am not enjoying Minecraft to the same extent as other games like LoL and CS:GO at the moment, but I have a hard time completely leaving this game behind, as it did take up 2 years of my life.
Why is your default edit so sexy? 8)
Because that's what your brain tells you, I actually hate my packs after using them for 1 week or something, that's why I end up giving them out at last.
Where the community montage gone?
This was the first and last time I rendered it, and it's all gone now, as the clips just got older and older, and I lost motivation to finish it before I got all the clips I needed. Would be awesome to be able to finish something like this some time in the future though, I just need the time and motivation.
What is your cousins best-friends girl-friend/boy-friend's middle name?
Steve.

All right, heading out for some time, answering more when I'm back! :)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, I did a thread on this back when I resigned. I just didn't feel like being a staff member fit me, and I was starting to get slightly bored of the game, and therefore I was less motivated to do the work that I was supposed to do. Also, there were things I honestly didn't like about the way certain things worked, not going to go into detail on this one, as it may offend some people.

Because my content reminds people of how much they love rainbows.

My love for potatoes is indescribable. I even had fried potatoes just an hour ago.

Nowadays, I play pretty rarely, but I do come on MCSG (or MCGamer) occasionally. Sometimes I also hang out on other servers like Roxbot just to relax when I have absolutely nothing else to do. I am not enjoying Minecraft to the same extent as other games like LoL and CS:GO at the moment, but I have a hard time completely leaving this game behind, as it did take up 2 years of my life.

Because that's what your brain tells you, I actually hate my packs after using them for 1 week or something, that's why I end up giving them out at last.

This was the first and last time I rendered it, and it's all gone now, as the clips just got older and older, and I lost motivation to finish it before I got all the clips I needed. Would be awesome to be able to finish something like this some time in the future though, I just need the time and motivation.

Steve.
Nice! Thinking about it, I have never met anyone called "Steve".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci