• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Courageous EU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFreak99

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: AlexFreak99
What you would like to be called: Alex
Wins: 110. I Think. 116 on Hive.
Games Played: Like 950. :3 Bone runner.
Pvp Strengths: 180 bowshots to Close combat. Fishing pole.
Pvp Weaknesses: Double tap. :3 Bigger teams.
Why do you want to join: It's a decent clan! And I was asked to join.
Skype Name (PM if you want to): You have me :p

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Ign: AlexFreak99
What you would like to be called: Alex
Wins: 110. I Think. 116 on Hive.
Games Played: Like 950. :3 Bone runner.
Pvp Strengths: 180 bowshots to Close combat. Fishing pole.
Pvp Weaknesses: Double tap. :3 Bigger teams.
Why do you want to join: It's a decent clan! And I was asked to join.
Skype Name (PM if you want to): You have me :p
Accepted rank Member/Designer. I know you are a really good player :D

fluffyninjaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand but we are hoping to become friends with new people not just the people in inferno elite. We want to become a clan better than all of our other ones, so this means we want to have more better players and people with a good attitude. We are not JUST looking for good players we are also looking for friendly and kind people to play with. No offence but you are a descent pvper but you have the worst attitude ever, thats why we kicked you from infernoelite >.>
wow you turn this into a argument what a ***** person i was being nice. And i left the clan noob? i even have proof of me LEAVING THE CHAT

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I dont know how to put this but well um... i think you might be trying to make Legends not the only clans with 200+ or more i think that you had a good clan InfernoElite. With all your "BFF's" so why would you change that because you want a amazing clan it shouldn't be about the wins and matches played. It should be about your friends who you like, who you like playing mcsg with. Someone who makes life more worthwhile. I don't just mean this to Courageous this is for all the clans that turn down friends because there not good. And this is my leaving speech for mcsg bye guys
-Jacob
No offense, but that is the best grammar I have ever seen you do. xD

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Clanwar? against #TheVikings? add my skype: Zana2635 if you wanna have a clanwar :)

PeanuttIqbal

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: PeanuttGuy
What you would like to be called: Peanutt
Wins: 277
Games Played: 1522
Pvp Strengths: me vs Team, flint and steel, Bow
Pvp Weakness: Being shot at by a bow
Why do you want to join: Because.... Aint nobody got time for that.
Skype Name (PM if you want to): moodsoffnorway

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Ign: PeanuttGuy
What you would like to be called: Peanutt
Wins: 277
Games Played: 1522
Pvp Strengths: me vs Team, flint and steel, Bow
Pvp Weakness: Being shot at by a bow
Why do you want to join: Because.... Aint nobody got time for that.
Skype Name (PM if you want to): moodsoffnorway
Accepted Rank: Member, Welcome I will add you to the Skype chat now :D!

Reaction score
I dont know how to put this but well um... i think you might be trying to make Legends not the only clans with 200+ or more i think that you had a good clan InfernoElite. With all your "BFF's" so why would you change that because you want a amazing clan it shouldn't be about the wins and matches played. It should be about your friends who you like, who you like playing mcsg with. Someone who makes life more worthwhile. I don't just mean this to Courageous this is for all the clans that turn down friends because there not good. And this is my leaving speech for mcsg bye guys
-Jacob
Okay, let me set something straight here. Everybody in our little friend group has either got 300 wins or close to 300 wins, so we have no problem in getting in to this clan. But, Alan probably raised the wins to meet some new people that are actually good. To be honest, I probably won't join this clan (mainly because I want to met some new people in another clan). But, we all still play together on a regular basis. Just because you are not in a clan with your mates, doesn't mean you still can't play together.

Oh and by the way, I don't think Alan appreciates you posting this on his clan page. If you have a problem, speak with Alan personally not on his clan thread.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Okay, let me set something straight here. Everybody in our little friend group has either got 300 wins or close to 300 wins, so we have no problem in getting in to this clan. But, Alan probably raised the wins to meet some new people that are actually good. To be honest, I probably won't join this clan (mainly because I want to met some new people in another clan). But, we all still play together on a regular basis. Just because you are not in a clan with your mates, doesn't mean you still can't play together.

Oh and by the way, I don't think Alan appreciates you posting this on his clan page. If you have a problem, speak with Alan personally not on his clan thread.
Yeah, I agree. Alan is asking me to join the clan but I joined #PenguinSquad so I could meet new people. I intended to still be friends with Alan and Luke etc. So I still spend time with them and my new clan members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci