• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Courageous EU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minnyboy

Ign:joshavfc9
What you would like to be called:joshyy:D
Wins:127
Games Played:1209
Pvp Strengths:flint and steal
Pvp Weaknesses:fishing rod technique
Why do you want to join:i just want to join a clan
Skype Name (PM if you want to):jstanton5

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Ign:joshavfc9
What you would like to be called:joshyy:D
Wins:127
Games Played:1209
Pvp Strengths:flint and steal
Pvp Weaknesses:fishing rod technique
Why do you want to join:i just want to join a clan
Skype Name (PM if you want to):jstanton5
Declined! Sorry, but please read the requirements before you apply.

fluffyninjaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont know how to put this but well um... i think you might be trying to make Legends not the only clans with 200+ or more i think that you had a good clan InfernoElite. With all your "BFF's" so why would you change that because you want a amazing clan it shouldn't be about the wins and matches played. It should be about your friends who you like, who you like playing mcsg with. Someone who makes life more worthwhile. I don't just mean this to Courageous this is for all the clans that turn down friends because there not good. And this is my leaving speech for mcsg bye guys
-Jacob

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
I dont know how to put this but well um... i think you might be trying to make Legends not the only clans with 200+ or more i think that you had a good clan InfernoElite. With all your "BFF's" so why would you change that because you want a amazing clan it shouldn't be about the wins and matches played. It should be about your friends who you like, who you like playing mcsg with. Someone who makes life more worthwhile. I don't just mean this to Courageous this is for all the clans that turn down friends because there not good. And this is my leaving speech for mcsg bye guys
-Jacob
I understand but we are hoping to become friends with new people not just the people in inferno elite. We want to become a clan better than all of our other ones, so this means we want to have more better players and people with a good attitude. We are not JUST looking for good players we are also looking for friendly and kind people to play with. No offence but you are a descent pvper but you have the worst attitude ever, thats why we kicked you from infernoelite >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci