• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coolio headphones

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
What headphones do yall have?
I currently have Audio technica ATH-M40x's and I love them

I've used things like
-Status Audio, not my cup of tea. Audio cables break easily.
-Beats solos for a week or two, and I didn't like them. Bass revolved.
-Sennheiser HD 202, I love these, but they're not near as good as the Audio Technicas. If you have 25$, these are the best headphones IMO.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I got these bad boys,

The Sentey Arches, I got them for $40 US and they are better then a lot of more expensive headsets you see. The mic picks up your voice very well and has a vibration mode where the headset can vibrate using vibrating motors when loud bass is played in your music (or in a game). Just imagine listening to your song and the sound of drums vibrating your ears, it's awesome :cool:

I recommend it to anyone, sound is best quality, it's very durable (gold plated USB port and wires protected), and is just overall amazing for it's price.

The only other headset I had were these very cheap ones I found at bestbuy, they were good but they had a lot of problems, not gonna even try to look for a link showing them xP

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm using the HyperX Cloud headset. Pretty good, although the cable wiggles a lot if you try and pull it out of the headset, so I had to tape it back in just in case :p
Other than that, I'm liking the sound and my friends say my mic is pretty good. When I'm not at home, I use some old Sony headphones I bought a few years ago

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm using the HyperX Cloud headset. Pretty good, although the cable wiggles a lot if you try and pull it out of the headset, so I had to tape it back in just in case :p
Other than that, I'm liking the sound and my friends say my mic is pretty good. When I'm not at home, I use some old Sony headphones I bought a few years ago
I got them too! Never been happier with a set of headphones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci