• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CoolDarkraiDude's Custom Skins [Free For Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Can I just ask to get a reshade? heres an app I made if you do a reshade

IGN: deadouch
OTHER: ReShade pls, really detailed

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN- fanofwheels
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- Medium-Light, about the same as it is with same constant shading.
Reference Picture- http://gyazo.com/4156dc7d9797d4a9ea196b5c9e960894
Description of the skin- Basically the same I have right now, but with a less putrid look, as in, completely removing that shading and adding a simple Yellow-dark yellow gradient (and if possible, make the gloves a different color than yellow, like gray, or a darker.
Additional Information- You gotta be really generous to do this, great effort, and if you never respond, I can still understand. Great job anyway so far, and I don't doubt once you start charging, you will get da
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████████████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄█████▀░░████▀██████░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░████░░▀████░░░░░░░
░░░░░███████▄▄████░░░▀███░░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░███▄░░░░░████▀████████░░░░░
░░░░░█████░░░░████░░▀██████░░░░░
░░░░░██████▄░░████░░▄██████░░░░░
░░░░░████████████████████▀░░░░░░
░░░░░████░▀███████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░.

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright everyone as of right now applications are CLOSED! Due to the reason that I am getting a tiny bit overwhelmed with requests and I am busy with school. They will be open as soon as everyone in the current queue are done.

jack16610

Diamond
Reaction score
Skin Application
IGN- jack16610
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- Detailed.
Reference Picture- http://minecraft.aggenkeech.com/player/jack16610
Description of the skin- I want a new hoddie with light blue stripes. And better pants :).
Additional Information- Detail plz. Also it was awesome playing with you with yoshie and all them.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN- Im_Cozzy
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- Medium
Reference Picture- My profile picture
Description of the skin- I want a guy with red hair and red eyes in a suit with a red tie and pale skin.
Additional Information- Ily Chris.

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN- minx939
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- Detailed i guess, Re -shade the skin and please add some more detail to some parts where adjustments need to take place. Can you make the hair dark brown, also add some shading in the hair area ?
Reference Picture- Umm, well my skin with more detailed hair, shirt and a re-shaded skin. Thanks :D
Description of the skin- Well my skin is a a dude who looks kinda manly and tough, he has a mini Mo-Hawk. A Striped T-Shirt which is red and he has cool shoes which are red.
Additional Information-
Well there is no more informaation you need, i would just like to thank you for providing new skins for the community, you are a cool dude. Keep up the cool attitude CoolDarkraiDude ( Get it )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci