• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CoolDarkraiDude's Custom Skins [Free For Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
IGN- Avesu
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- Medium or Detailed. You decide which looks better.
Reference Picture- Umm, just go on NovaSkin
Description of the skin- My current skin but with a nice orange sweatshirt/sweater type thing.
Additional Information- Thanks!

Pixelated

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN- cpi2001
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- medium
Reference Picture- My current skin
Description of the skin- A person with brown hair, blue eyes, a mouth, a hoodide hoodie (w/ hood) black pants,and some cool shoes that match the blue hoodie
Additional Information- I want it to look awesome!

Skype (So you can send it to me): theperson939

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN- SenchSlash
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- Detailed
Reference Picture- A human skin with light brown hair and brown-green eyes. And a t-shirt where it stands 'S' in the middle of it. (Color; Blue)
Description of the skin- Try to make it as good as you can, I would like anything. Just remember the 'S' on the middle of the shirt, and the light detailed shaded brownish hair. And brown-green eyes.
Additional Information- Do as best as you can, I am happy with what I get.

ColdCarrots

Spectator
Reaction score
Skin Application
IGN- Alvalo
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- detailed
Reference Picture- www.mcss.me/Alvalo
Description of the skin- its for my friend, i let him use my old account
Additional Information- please touch up in places that need to be touched up, and fix things that look bad, maybe make the eyes and hair a bit more of different colors,

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a little update guys, sorry I havent done any skins lately I havent have time to be on the computer hopefully ill get a couple more done tommorow and add new ppl tp the queue.

xFlyPlaysMC

Career
Reaction score
Me! ( too lazy to do my app) but you said you would update the skin you made me :)

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Dang, you're getting tons of business! Glad I got my request in quickly xD

Good luck!

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN- Tryhard_Bat,am
Preferred shading(Light, Medium, Detailed)- Detailed
Reference Picture- Not one at the moment.
Description of the skin- Blonde hair, hoodie, sweat pants, tan-ish skin (white skin), and a headset, in the middle of the hoodie put the batman logo!
Additional Information- I want it very well shaded. Please make the hair a messy comb over somewhat like my hair in my avatar. Make the color scheme the colors that are in Batman!

Ovistercy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN-Ovistercy
Preferred shading Detailed
Reference Picture- a regular boy with hair going upwards like your picture if possible
Description of the skin- Like a regular boy
Additional Information- A pinkish shirt fade, with blue jeans, and the hair spiking up a bit like your picture , and if you can do it fast , im willing to pay a dollar

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN-Ovistercy
Preferred shading Detailed
Reference Picture- a regular boy with hair going upwards like your picture if possible
Description of the skin- Like a regular boy
Additional Information- A pinkish shirt fade, with blue jeans, and the hair spiking up a bit like your picture , and if you can do it fast , im willing to pay a dollar
Im going to do some today, for a dollar I can move you up to the top of the queue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci