• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Construct Winter Special

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
L0L are you a comedian you made me laugh

But in all seriousness the map has plenty of pvp spots it had barely any terraforming its majoritly flat Ahahhaha that's why I'm laughing and since you're such an expert please tell me what I copied and pasted Ahahah

BACK on the huge hills note THERES only ONE HUGE hill.

The buildings are supposed to be plain HENCE THE NAME duh you know it's supposed to be half built pretty much/ abandoned

Last but not least this thread was meant as a joke so l0l

JawshRandy pls respond
1. I'm actually not a randy, I've been playing on this server for 2+ years now.
2. There are loads of mountains around the place, there are mountains surrounding the whole arena and also smaller hills in the inside, if you get into a pvp fight the land around you is never flat, there are always different levels, you can't get around/run away because of thickness of trees. No one likes a map with loads of trees, you can ask anybody that. There is too much grass, you can rarely fns to fight off teams. Don't you ever wonder why people dislike your map and say it in chat and so on, people leave the game because they think the map is bad. Maybe you should listen to other people's feedback instead of raging over it.
3. A few of the builds on the bridge especially are copied and pasted and aren't original. I found a house of the bridge that had one tier 2 and I found another house not on the bridge that looked exactly the same and had the tier 2 in the same place.

I never wanted to start an argument here, I was just giving you some feedback. If you can't admit that your map needs working on, then so be it. It'll get removed sometime next year for sure.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. I'm actually not a randy, I've been playing on this server for 2+ years now.
2. There are loads of mountains around the place, there are mountains surrounding the whole arena and also smaller hills in the inside, if you get into a pvp fight the land around you is never flat, there are always different levels, you can't get around/run away because of thickness of trees. No one likes a map with loads of trees, you can ask anybody that. There is too much grass, you can rarely fns to fight off teams. Don't you ever wonder why people dislike your map and say it in chat and so on, people leave the game because they think the map is bad. Maybe you should listen to other people's feedback instead of raging over it.
3. A few of the builds on the bridge especially are copied and pasted and aren't original. I found a house of the bridge that had one tier 2 and I found another house not on the bridge that looked exactly the same and had the tier 2 in the same place.

I never wanted to start an argument here, I was just giving you some feedback. If you can't admit that your map needs working on, then so be it. It'll get removed sometime next year for sure.
Sir

I have just located your stats and you have less than 100 wins and about 2.7k games. You need to be decent to know what good pvp is and learn to use your surroundings. Instead of trying to give feedback I don't need it MCSG Moderation has already accepted in to its vast servers. My map broke many records on MCSG including most times played once in a day/ a week.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have no idea how pathetic you're sounding, I thought a map creator would be more mature than you lmao. And are you seriously dumb? Those are my legacy thats, I never tried back then, I even started off having a 1:100 ratio, but we're all noobs at the beginning. How about trying the current stats, I got about 300 wins out of 1500. I have recently got a stat reset and I've got a 13/42, that's nearly a 1:3 ratio. You only have about a 1:10 ratio. LMAO
Also your map, they only reason why it broke records is because they added a new thing called featured maps, that were to be played on every lobby, and was guaranteed to be used if it was 50% or over. People only voted on it because they haven't played it, then the realized that the map is actually aids. I would suggest to stop being a jerk and shut up before your reputation is dead.
I don't play mcsg that much with this, but if you /stat itzberserkeryt you can see I have a 100/420, easy to get wins.

JawshyRandy who u

Reaction score
You have no idea how pathetic you're sounding, I thought a map creator would be more mature than you lmao. And are you seriously dumb? Those are my legacy thats, I never tried back then, I even started off having a 1:100 ratio, but we're all noobs at the beginning. How about trying the current stats, I got about 300 wins out of 1500. I have recently got a stat reset and I've got a 13/42, that's nearly a 1:3 ratio. You only have about a 1:10 ratio. LMAO
Also your map, they only reason why it broke records is because they added a new thing called featured maps, that were to be played on every lobby, and was guaranteed to be used if it was 50% or over. People only voted on it because they haven't played it, then the realized that the map is actually aids. I would suggest to stop being a jerk and shut up before your reputation is dead.
I was starting to think you weren't so bad....but now I see you have moved on to trash talking others. Like calebjosh said he has 1300 wins with a 1/5 ratio, something you couldn't have manged back in the legacy days. "But I have a 1/3 currently"- Jorshi, how many resets did it take to get that? Guaranteed, if Calebjosh played as much as you and wanted to win as bad as you then he could get a 1/3 if not better. Stats really don't mean anything as of the stat reset so I can honestly say Calebjosh is a better pvper than you as me and him are quite even and I have several videos of those 1v1s we had to prove my pvp dominance over you. ;)

Now everyone calm down and go back to hating on the real problem instead of eachother <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I just want to give you all a general warning that we mustn't be too critical and rude to one another over this map. And one word of advice, a player's playing history in MCGamer shouldn't be the arbiter on whether or not they can be entitled to their opinion of a map. Furthermore, despite this thread being a friendly, and fun joke, it too has a risk of being locked if there is too much flame. Additionally, if you wish to counter-argue someone else's point, please be sure to think about what you will be typing, because for all we know, it could cause lots of flame. Thank you! c:

cmocaleb

Survivor
Reaction score
Regardless good winter version
Hello, everyone! I just want to give you all a general warning that we mustn't be too critical and rude to one another over this map. And one word of advice, a player's playing history in MCGamer shouldn't be the arbiter on whether or not they can be entitled to their opinion of a map. Furthermore, despite this thread being a friendly, and fun joke, it too has a risk of being locked if there is too much flame. Additionally, if you wish to counter-argue someone else's point, please be sure to think about what you will be typing, because for all we know, it could cause lots of flame. Thank you! c:
Mr. Mod with the fire hose washing away the flame, I like it ;). Probs went a bit overboard but regardless good winter version of a great map Glen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci