• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Construct Winter Special

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hi it berksr playin more mcsg
i bring you guys sick mcsq map called par 72 revamp i mean construct edditon.
i didnt steeele idea i was told by friend
can it b aciptde

kappa took 2 mins lol

This is a joke I love the new par 72 map revamp. I did this as joke to see what it would look like it look funny. I'd only ever did if I made a popular map.

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Much of construct is trees and huge hills.. No area to pvp, the buildings are plain and most of is just copied and then pasted.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Much of construct is trees and huge hills.. No area to pvp, the buildings are plain and most of is just copied and then pasted.
L0L are you a comedian you made me laugh

But in all seriousness the map has plenty of pvp spots it had barely any terraforming its majoritly flat Ahahhaha that's why I'm laughing and since you're such an expert please tell me what I copied and pasted Ahahah

BACK on the huge hills note THERES only ONE HUGE hill.

The buildings are supposed to be plain HENCE THE NAME duh you know it's supposed to be half built pretty much/ abandoned

Last but not least this thread was meant as a joke so l0l

JawshRandy pls respond

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no ur map has 2 many hills and trees. o wait. WHAT MAP PFFFFT AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci