• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Computer Help

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
The point is that the overall performance of the 970 is better than the 390.
No. Go look at all the videos I linked. You posted one source which says otherwise. Just admit you were wrong and we can move on.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
No. Go look at all the videos I linked. You posted one source which says otherwise. Just admit you were wrong and we can move on.
Yea... My source collects thousands of performance tests from users from all over the world... That sure is less trustworthy then a few YouTube video's...

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not necessarily.

The 390 indeed beats out the 970 however, nVidia has the better drivers, which optimises performance. There are problems with AMD cards at the moment with a few games, for example Just Cause 3.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
relax boys

im here with a new build because some nice people from reddit told me what to improve, here is the new build and tell me what i should improve...

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
relax boys

im here with a new build because some nice people from reddit told me what to improve, here is the new build and tell me what i should improve...

Still not a good build. You'll get a huge amount more performance out of the build I posted. Go with this one and you'll regret it.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Still not a good build. You'll get a huge amount more performance out of the build I posted. Go with this one and you'll regret it.
i like my build i just want to upgrade the video card to a 390

edit: my build has the 390 now but costs 1050 but its fine bc its only like 50 bucks

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
i like my build i just want to upgrade the video card to a 390

edit: my build has the 390 now but costs 1050 but its fine bc its only like 50 bucks
Yeah, come to a forum asking for suggestions, ignore everyone and get an AMD CPU on a $1000 build.

That's great, I don't care how you waste your money. Just don't come back here in a month complaining because someone's $600 Intel build outperforms yours.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, come to a forum asking for suggestions, ignore everyone and get an AMD CPU on a $1000 build.

That's great, I don't care how you waste your money. Just don't come back here in a month complaining because someone's $600 Intel build outperforms yours.
i asked for help, not for some randy to go raging at me for not going your way of thinking

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
i asked for help, not for some randy to go raging at me for not going your way of thinking
Go on kid, go with the build you suggested. Enjoy your $1000 space heater for a year or two until it needs completely replacing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci