• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
First mod! Freeze should be removed because although its an interesting map, the pvp is awful and its impossible to catch anyone. The ice chases are much worse than water chases in my opinion, and its just not any fun.
Lies. I wus first mod :3

The rest I agree with so much.

Kaken

Tribute
Reaction score
Let's all do the right thing and vote for
Demon's Breeze's removal!

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Both, Freeze because there is no good way to fight on ice. The chases can go on forever, even longer than water chases. Demon because 9 out of every 10 games on that map I find myself dying in lava. Probably my fault but it gets old fast when you hit someone and the don't fly into lava but when he turns around and hits me into the lava I go.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think that both should hit the dump, but if I were forced to choose, Freeze wins by a small margin only because the gameplay on that map is just unbearable. You can't chase people cause of the large amount of ice, and PVP is extremely buggy also because of the ice.

Demon's Breeze lags like a son-of-a-gun, but at least it's playable.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally think that both should hit the dump, but if I were forced to choose, Freeze wins by a small margin only because the gameplay on that map is just unbearable. You can't chase people cause of the large amount of ice, and PVP is extremely buggy also because of the ice.

Demon's Breeze lags like a son-of-a-gun, but at least it's playable.
Turn off your minecraft sounds and Demon's Breeze won't lag.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Turn off your minecraft sounds and Demon's Breeze won't lag.
Kind of why I stated it was playable, but even then a map that makes you turn your sound off to be able to play it is also a negative, is it not?

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Demons isn't laggy for me. Check your settings, turn your sound off, get optifine. Beats me what your problem is.
I love Demons because people jump into lava and you can knock people into it. Entirely different game play. At least you can't escape like on Freeze or Breeze. Never stop sprinting/swimming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci