• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community going in wrong direction.

Is the Community going in a wrong direction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I was accused of being a hacker the other day and i just sat there and laughed. In all seriousness though hackers are a problem and we all hate them, the key thing to remember is don't accuse if you can't prove it.
Thats what im trying to say and language has also been a problem along with some bullying

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I was casually in a lobby chatting with some players about random stuff when someone shouted out "Omg TaiserRY you have 215 wins" and i said "ye and?". then he repeatedly shouts NERD NERD NERD then says i have no social skills. i don't even play that much now i just play for fun i mean JESUS CHRIST
Same thing happens to me

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I don't see why people take "hacker" as a threat, if you know that you play legit feed of it, someone calling you a hacker because you killed them just goes to show how good you really are.
I Know i just dont want to people to think that i hack In ts or In Game So they dont like tryhard me or be mean.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
well as ever if someone is being abusive like that screenshot it and send it to a mod
if you are being harassed in teamspeak we will happily talk to the person harassing you and we'll take action accordingly

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
This has, and most likely will always be, the best community I have existed in. We're just hitting a bit of bumps in the road, we'll get better over time. The "road" is especially bumpy due to the 1.4 update, and Bukkit refusing to fix their glitches. Eventually, it'll be fixed.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
This has, and most likely will be, the best community I have existed in. We're just hitting a bit of bumps in the road, we'll get better over time. The "road" is especially bumpy due to the 1.4 update, and Bukkit refusing to fix their glitches. Eventually, it'll be fixed.
well said i couldnt agree more <3 all updates have their bugs and we all have to live through them, i heard somewhere that mojang is trying to work on making 1.4 smoother on servers and i hope it works :3

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find it scary beacuse they threaten to report me and i've been banned for no reason before so who says it won't happen again?
I have people calling me a hacker adn they say they will report me, tell them to report you, throws them off :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How is the community going downhill? Everyone with over 1000 points hacks, obviously.

Tritent9009

Tribute
Reaction score
darkrai not everyone hacks and so what if they have over 1000 points its the wins that count

they couldve has a lucky kill against ningaristicninga or someone with extremely high points

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
darkrai not everyone hacks and so what if they have over 1000 points its the wins that count

they couldve has a lucky kill against ningaristicninga or someone with extremely high points
Sorry if I seem rude or anything, but you fail to understand sarcasm.

But on a serious note, players are like... 'Omg he has liek ovar 1000 points haka!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci