• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy With a Chance of Survival

Would this map be a welcome addition to the MCSG?

• Yeah! Let's DO THIS.

Votes: 269 80.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 66 19.7%

• Total voters

Jo5h

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel wrong saying this, but even though I didn't place a block on this map I still feel as if I made some kind of large contribution to it just by supporting it.
Without you or the other supporters our map would have a very little chance of ever being added. Even though you did not actually help by making it, you certainly have helped a lot with your support!! :)

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jo5h

Survivor
Reaction score

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But the only thing that prob would suck is the PvP on this map. That's prob the negative thing bout this map

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
What is be possible if I can you your map for my upcoming server? I will give you full credit for the map. :) Pls give me a reply if it would be possible to let me use this map? :) I feel this map has full potential.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
What is be possible if I can you your map for my upcoming server? I will give you full credit for the map. :) Pls give me a reply if it would be possible to let me use this map? :) I feel this map has full potential.
I don't speak on behalf of Team All Blocked Up but it says that they would like to keep this map MCSG exclusive. It's unlikely they will give you permission.

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope this map has potential! However, as of this moment in time, we would like to attempt to get this map onto the MCSG. That is our only plan. It pleases me to hear that you are interested though. ;)

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
So, would be possible to put it in my server, all credit will be given to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci