• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys said we can cb in about a week so cb Saturday? And please someone tell maji that 8months ago I contacted him on twitter I believe and asked him to make me a free intro and he said yes and said he added me to the list my name at the time was ItsDemon or DemonNinja_HD and it has been 8months no intro gg

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
You guys said we can cb in about a week so cb Saturday? And please someone tell maji that 8months ago I contacted him on twitter I believe and asked him to make me a free intro and he said yes and said he added me to the list my name at the time was ItsDemon or DemonNinja_HD and it has been 8months no intro gg
Denied

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Bump!

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Personas
Previous Names: xWulfy
Previous Clans: Nobility
Why do you want to join our Clique?: i have seen alot of your clans fight, if you dont remember i told GhostGunner that i think that Clique would win in CW. i was wrong however, i see alot of good players in this clan.
App Status: CLOSED
^^^^

FatFate3

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ImDatingAndrea
Previous Names: FatFate3 is what people would know me as.
Previous Clans: Tenacity, Omega v1, Omega v2, Omega v3, Amnesty, Angels, Carnage, Desire, Primal
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to join Clique because i want to Join a clan Different to me. I havent really gotten to know the members in the clan and would really like to meet knew people and get to know them. I Also want to join Because i think i would be a great Addition to the clan Because i have the dedication and i am able to do well in Clan battles/Scrims. Lastly i want to join Clique because it looks to be a really good clan!!

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Ziggurat_ // JackFlap
Previous Names: _Ziggurat_ Ziggy Jiggurato Destock
Previous Clans: Invincible Desolate
Why do you want to join our Clique?: It looks like a fun clan to be in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics