• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Do clan wars really mean so much to you guys? I mean seriously... not like your whole clan will get VIP or Diamond Donor or something along that. Maybe go do something while you wait for the thread to be updated, instead of stalking this thread for the whole weekend.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm committed to going to school, but if my family member died, I probably wouldn't be in school for a few days, better yet updating an "8-bit video game based off a children's book" -EpicAlpha64
When your close relative dies, you don't go to school for around a week, but you do need to at least postpone your commitments that you made to [~16 clans ~8ppc (16*8=128)] 128 people. Especially if it only takes around 7 and a half seconds.
I didn't make that quote, I got it from Alpha ;)
I didn't say that.

"If your mom hypothetically dies, you can't even post update a giant event your in charge of, esspecially if it takes around 7 1/2 seconds." -FusionZz

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
When your close relative dies, you don't go to school for around a week, but you do need to at least postpone your commitments that you made to [~16 clans ~8ppc (16*8=128)] 128 people. Especially if it only takes around 7 and a half seconds.
I didn't say that.

"If your mom hypothetically dies, you can't even post update a giant event your in charge of, esspecially if it takes around 7 1/2 seconds." -FusionZz
Lel theres "Bushels and bushels" of evidence of you saying that ;)

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't make that quote, I got it from Alpha ;)
Dude stop trying to act all smart like, We have waited for clan wars for about 2 weeks now. And We want to play it. And If a family emergency did come up, why was he viewing the forums earlier today and about a hour ago?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't say that.

You did say that: http://gyazo.com/4c1c68aae3746059aebd04d01d905123

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I said that MCSG is an 8-bit version of a children's game. It doesn't matter, its a commitment, you need to at least make a message postponing or canceling an event.

"Lel theres "Bushels and bushels" of evidence of you saying that ;)" You're just angry about a PM I sent you because you got mad on another thread.

If you really want to be whiny about it, send me a PM.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe you don't take your commitments seriously, I know I do.

Send me a PM, instead of spamming a thread.
What law states he needs to update his Minecraft page? He doesn't owe anybody crap unless you gave him something first.

Anyways reply to me in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci