• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
We've been patient for 2 weeks!
If you don't like it, then you can always leave. @TheJustHellooo may have things to do that are more important than Minecraft. What if he had a family emergency; for example someone died. If that happened do you really think he feels like spending his day hosting a minecraft tourney?

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
If you don't like it, then you can always leave. @TheJustHellooo may have things to do that are more important than Minecraft. What if he had a family emergency; for example someone died. If that happened do you really think he feels like spending his day hosting a minecraft tourney?
I understand if he has a family emergency, but he needs to update us. He made a commitment when he made the thread.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand if he has a family emergency, but he needs to update us. He made a commitment when he made the thread.
So if you were in that type of situation, for example your mom died, you're telling me you'd take the time to update a minecraft forum. Seems legit.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So if you were in that type of situation, for example your mom died, you're telling me you'd take the time to update a minecraft forum. Seems legit.
Take a minute or 2 to post "Sorry guys cant happen today, mom passed away."

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmmm, I guess others have different priorities than I do I guess.

Real life > Videogames
Saying, "Can't due it this week for family emergencies," takes around 2 1/2 seconds.

Also, if my mom passed away, I wouldn't hold a giant online tourney the next week.

Trucelence

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this is canceled he's not taking this very seriously, even though he might have excuses he should at least inform everyone it gets really irritating, just_helloo don't make these kind of threads if you are not taking this seriously, just a future advice ;)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Saying, "Can't due it this week for family emergencies," takes around 2 1/2 seconds.
*Do

And you're saying you'd update an "8-bit video game based off a children's book" right after your mom died?

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
*Do

And you're you'd update an "8-bit video game based off a children's book" right after your mom died?
When hundreds of people are waiting to see something that I promised them, Yes. Especially when It's already been postponed once and takes literally 30 seconds.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
*Do

And you're you'd update an "8-bit video game based off a children's book" right after your mom died?
You wouldn't update it 30 seconds afterwords, but its been several hours; you'd need to update something you committed to running.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
You wouldn't update it 30 seconds afterwords, but its been several hours; you'd need to update something you committed to running.
I'm committed to going to school, but if my family member died, I probably wouldn't be in school for a few days, better yet updating an "8-bit video game based off a children's book" -EpicAlpha64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci