• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan wars season 3 predictions

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
As in Us clans suck. I didnt want to say in general or that would include the past and future idiot
The way you posted that makes it look like youre comparing clans nowadays to the past. How would you know clans nowadays werw just like clans back then and vice versa? Also dont call me an idiot, i was winning clan tournaments while you were skype teaming.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
The way you posted that makes it look like youre comparing clans nowadays to the past. How would you know clans nowadays werw just like clans back then and vice versa? Also dont call me an idiot, i was winning clan tournaments while you were skype teaming.
I wasn't comparing anything to anything. I meant clans now, as in this moment in time, suck. Tristan, I was outside while you were winning "clan tournaments"

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I wasn't comparing anything to anything. I meant clans now, as in this moment in time, suck. Tristan, I was outside while you were winning "clan tournaments"
Thats what I'm saying why do you think clans nowadays suck and did you ever consider that it was always the same? So to make that conclusion you obviously are saying that clans back then were better. I was outside as well, lol dont make this personal and bring irl into this I actually spend more time out and with friends than on the computer. Anyways im going to end this here as I've already gone straight to the point and dont want to cause any flame or future flame. Don't bother replying Liam.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Thats what I'm saying why do you think clans nowadays suck and did you ever consider that it was always the same? So to make that conclusion you obviously are saying that clans back then were better. I was outside as well, lol dont make this personal and bring irl into this I actually spend more time out and with friends than on the computer. Anyways im going to end this here as I've already gone straight to the point and dont want to cause any flame or future flame. Don't bother replying Liam.
Clans nowadays suck because the competitive aspect and the way clans approach battles are completely different. And how can it be the same xD people are not finding minecraft as interesting as it used to be. Clans like rebels and stuff used to be feared. Nowadays any clan thinks they can take any other clan. People approach battles lightly and scrims don't mean as much as they used to. In many ways, maybe the clan community doesn't suck, but it hasn't evolved either. The same clans do the same things and no one tries to break any type of standards. So basically what I'm trying to say is that everyone is stagnant. I'm waiting for someone to do something different. Alright off to play csgo. pcee

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
A: Phoenix vs Legacy - Legacy 3-1
B: Excel vs Invincible - Invincible 3-0
C: Trostetic vs TriviumEu - Trostetic 3-1
D: Haunted vs Rebels - Rebels 3-0
E: Trauma vs Origin - Origin 3-2
F: Triton vs Redemption - Triton 3-1
G: AscendancyEu vs Rivals - Rivals 3-1
H: Protocol vs Emperors - Protocol 3-2

QF 1: Legacy vs Invincible - Legacy 3-2
QF 2: Trostestic vs Rebels - Rebels 3-2
QF 3: Origin vs Triton - Triton 3-2 *close match could be either's game.*
QF 4: Rivals vs Protocol - Rivals 3-2

SF 1: Legacy vs Rebels - Rebels 3-2
SF 2: Triton vs Rivals - Rivals 3-2

Final: Rebels vs Rivals - Rivals 3-2 *fairly close match, could go either way.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Clans nowadays suck because the competitive aspect and the way clans approach battles are completely different. And how can it be the same xD people are not finding minecraft as interesting as it used to be. Clans like rebels and stuff used to be feared. Nowadays any clan thinks they can take any other clan. People approach battles lightly and scrims don't mean as much as they used to. In many ways, maybe the clan community doesn't suck, but it hasn't evolved either. The same clans do the same things and no one tries to break any type of standards. So basically what I'm trying to say is that everyone is stagnant. I'm waiting for someone to do something different. Alright off to play csgo. pcee
you overthink things too much ffs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci