• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan wars season 3 predictions

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Are you dumb or dumb? Redemption is not gonna get beat by Triton. I see you put reasons, but I hate how you don't even go look who we are, and you just assume Triton is going to win. You say not much competition? Thanks.

EDIT: Screw this, no one believes in us. We'll just have to prove that we're good. And we will.
There is something called opinion, you do know that?...no?... ok.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you dumb or dumb? Redemption is not gonna get beat by Triton. I see you put reasons, but I hate how you don't even go look who we are, and you just assume Triton is going to win. You say not much competition? Thanks.

EDIT: Screw this, no one believes in us. We'll just have to prove that we're good. And we will.
chillllllllllllll
its opinions for a reason dont throw a hissy fit

Miqraine

Experienced
Reaction score
Ending will be triton, rebels or rivals, and even if it is there is no best clan; it really is whom ever can get more picks.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score

u were tigers, aka the clan that lost 40 leaderboard battles?

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score

You don't know that you will beat Triton, don't get to cocky :)

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
There is something called opinion, you do know that?...no?... ok.
Well here's mine babe ;)
Round One

1) Phoenix EU vs. Legacy - Legacy 3-0
Reasoning: Legacy has very solid players with great skill. Each of them has been in clans for a long time. Plus the ping advantage?
2) Excel vs. Invincible - Invincible 3-0
Reasoning: Invincible is a sturdy clan and Excel just rebanded. I think Invincible will beat Excel before they get up on their feet.
3) Trostetic vs. Trivium EU - Trostetic 3-2
Reasoning: Trostetic has a lot of players with a lot of wins and skill. They have the ping advantage and are pretty good. This could easily be Trivium EU, but I'll say Trostetic.
4) Haunted vs. Rebels - Rebels 3-0
Reasoning: Haunted may have been around a while, but they disband too much and they just do not have enough PvP skill on their team. Rebels is probably one of the best clans around and have been around for more than a year. They have great PvPers, and even more importantly, great teamwork, because they have been together as a team so long.
5) Trauma vs. Origin - Origin 3-1
Reasoning: Origin has been around a while as Eternity and has great teamwork and skill. They are not actually too inactive, because they have been easy to schedule clan battles recently with. Trauma may be rebanded, but it is still newer, and they play CS:GO quite a bit like Origin. I don't think they have the teamwork to match Origin.
6) Triton vs. Redemption - Redemption 3-1
Reasoning: Redemption has much history being around for a year. They have good PvP skill (think Mr_Smaha). Triton has many good players from Beginning and other known clans.
7) Ascendancy EU vs. Rivals - Rivals 3-1
Reasoning: Rivals ping and PvP skill wins them the match. Ascendancy is good, but Rivals is on their home turf.
8) Protocol vs. Emperors EU - Emperors 3-1
Reasoning: Protocol is very good, and I think they will try and practice for this, because this is a big deal. Some say they are inactive, but they would still put up a big fight. Emperors would win. They have a lot of experience: 100+ clan battle wins and they are number 1 on the EU leaderboards.

Quarterfinals
1) Legacy vs. Invincible - Legacy 3-1
Reasoning: Legacy just has more PvP skill and history in clans.
2) Trostetic vs. Rebels - Rebels 3-1
Reasoning: Rebels just work really good as a team, even if Trostetic has individually good players.
3) Redemption vs. Origin - Redemption 3-2
Reasoning: This is a toss up, since these clans have had such close games. Redemption has more PvP skill, though.
4) Rivals vs. Emperors - Rivals 3-2
Reasoning: This will probably also be a toss up, but I think Rivals will win because some of Emperors' members are from Rivals and those members are going to stick with Rivals. Emperors may be at a loss in players and ping.

Semifinals
1) Legacy vs. Rebels - Rebels 3-2
Reasoning: Rebels has the greater teamwork, even though they have a little less PvP skill. Their ability in acting calm as team will win them the match.
2) Redemption vs Rivals - Rivals 3-2
Reasoning: I'll say Rivals to make people happy. Last match was 4-5, leading to the fact Rivals will win again?

Finals
Finals: Rebels vs. Rivals - Rebels 3-2
Reasoning: Rebels will win. Teamwork beats all.

Knowledged

Survivor
Reaction score
A: Phoenix vs Legacy - Legacy
B: Excel vs Invincible -Excel
C: Trostetic vs TriviumEu - Trostetic
D: Haunted vs Rebels - Rebels
E: Trauma vs Origin - Origin
F: Triton vs Redemption -Triton
G: AscendancyEu vs Rivals - Rivals
H: Protocol vs Emperors - Protocol

QF 1: Legacy vs Excel - Legacy
QF 2: Trostetic vs Rebels - Rebels
QF 3: Origin vs Triton - Triton
QF 4: Rivals vs Protocol - Protocol

SF 1: Legacy vs Rebels - Rebels
SF 2: Triton vs Protocol - Triton

Final: Rebels vs Triton - Rebels

~

Knowledged

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that the best team will win. AKA. I'm too lazy to put out a response.

Expectings

Experienced
Reaction score

You suck tho...

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
yoo wtf. battle us pls

Reasoning: Origin doesn't play Minecraft, and I haven't seen them scrim in a while either lol. They're CS:GO based, and a little
and lol, playing minecraft doesn't mean anything xD You can not play minecraft and lose almost no skill at all. Sure it helps a little but honestly clans in the US community nowadays suck so much dik that in the end a match can be determined by kills of spawn and small miscommunications.

Also, opinions on this thread are dumb. They base things off reputation and the potential they think they see in a clan. For example, they put origin winning the first round when in actuality we'd probably get blown by. At this point in time 99.99% of the clans in the community could beat us easily. But instead of deciding off what a clan has, they go off what they think a clan has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci