• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright #Forsaken will not be apart of Cw1.

Last edited:

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
we are thinking about it to, alot of members cant make it Saturday and times are not out yet which makes it seem unorganzied
It will not be this Saturday, tech has been very busy and won't be able to be on very often in the next few weeks.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
To answer people's question. The reason Strikers got to keep their spot is that essentially their new clan "Destroyers" Is the same clan under a new name.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Update
- With teachers cramming in tests before Christmas Break and Finals next week, I have decided to postpone Clan Wars until next Month. I am going to be gone a lot this month, and I am going to be getting a new computer for Christmas, anyways.
- Forsaken has decided to drop out of Clan Wars, because they don't have a server to practice on. If anyone offered them a server to practice on, I'm sure they would join back.

Also none of this is new information, I been getting Migraines all week.

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Update
- With teachers cramming in tests before Christmas Break and Finals next week, I have decided to postpone Clan Wars until next Month. I am going to be gone a lot this month, and I am going to be getting a new computer for Christmas, anyways.
- Forsaken has decided to drop out of Clan Wars, because they don't have a server to practice on. If anyone offered them a server to practice on, I'm sure they would join back.

Also none of this is new information, I been getting Migraines all week.
It's not because of a server xD

Reaction score
Means Alot!

Denied, Strikers is "Coming Back" that is what I have been told by the leader of the clan.

I will not answer this question.

Edit: Times will be announced tonight!
Jdjoker owner of strikers is in our clan destroyers honestly it's strikers under a new name idk if He told you but just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci