• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrarealms

Experienced
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan:#Deception
2.) Required Wins: 200 wins.
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Brandon2legit4u- but we have alot of players that are really close.
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes of course, and I am applying now because I was informed that strikers disbanneded and we want to come join the tourni.
I have 1200+ wins man

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: #TheRising
2.) Required Wins: 200.
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: smashmaster and killyourbutt is near 1000.
4.) Do you agree to the rules: We do.
Side note: We're a new clan, but we've already developed really good teamwork and amazing routes.
And I applied cause I've been told Strikers disbanded.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: smashmaster and killyourbutt is near 1000.
Side note: We're a new clan, but we've already developed really good teamwork and amazing routes.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with your clan wars event!
Means Alot!

1.) Name of Clan:#Deception
2.) Required Wins: 200 wins.
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Brandon2legit4u and hydrarealms- but we have alot of players that are really close.
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes of course, and I am applying now because I was informed that strikers disbanneded and we want to come join the tourni.
(Applying due to Strikers disbanding)
1.)
Name of Clan: Prodigious
2.) Required Wins: 350
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: (With alts) Epic_Frog_Song, and Flipzyy
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes.
Denied, Strikers is "Coming Back" that is what I have been told by the leader of the clan.

Edit: Can the Clans use TeamSpeak? Or just skype?
I will not answer this question.

Edit: Times will be announced tonight!

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Means Alot!

Denied, Strikers is "Coming Back" that is what I have been told by the leader of the clan.

Do you know for sure if Strikers is "coming back", because we've already been practising routes and stuff :3

Derivitives

Tribute
Reaction score
Means Alot!

Wait but if Strikers disbanded and rebanded shouldn't they have to go through the process again?

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait but if Strikers disbanded and rebanded shouldn't they have to go through the process again?
Kinda what I was thinking too. Because who knows for sure if they're going to have all of the same members, and chances are they will probably have to start from scratch again.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
You guys, calm down, we all know you want a spot, if Strikers are coming back then they will get their spot back. If tech feels that they aren't up to it anymore, he'll look at the apps again.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
You guys, calm down, we all know you want a spot, if Strikers are coming back then they will get their spot back. If tech feels that they aren't up to it anymore, he'll look at the apps again.
Thank You!

Do you know for sure if Strikers is "coming back", because we've already been practising routes and stuff :3
Kinda what I was thinking too. Because who knows for sure if they're going to have all of the same members, and chances are they will probably have to start from scratch again.
If Strikers is unable to produce enough members will have to battle with the amount people they have, if they don't show then the opposing team will advance to the next round.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank You!

If Strikers is unable to produce enough members will have to battle with the amount people they have, if they don't show then the opposing team will advance to the next round.
Won't it just make more sense to have someone replace them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci