• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan rules update!

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
- Trial members can now play battles

- Clan alts are no longer permitted
Trial members playing in battles makes no sense. They aren't even part of the clan yet, adding this will add more confusion to this loitering community. Clan alts is a section on our threads that should stay. What's the point of adding accounts next to their names and losing thread space when you can just make a section with a spoiler. It's convenient and you're taking that away from us.

Exous

Experienced
Reaction score
Playing trial members in actual battles would show how they play under more pressure...right? Back when Ascendancy was active, being a trial was less about how good you are but how you fit in; meaning it was the best possible way to test a person. I understand clans function differently so it may be something to reconsider once people have adjusted to the updated rules.
when you're playing a clan battle it is not the best time to be testing out how your trial members play...

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, nice rules update, I like all updates except the ''No alts clans''.
I should probably make this more clear - you are allowed use alts but they must be beside the players name who is playing on the account. This rule applies to clans who have "clan alts" which have created issues in the past as clans don't know who they're playing against.
Trial members playing in battles makes no sense. They aren't even part of the clan yet, adding this will add more confusion to this loitering community. Clan alts is a section on our threads that should stay. What's the point of adding accounts next to their names and losing thread space when you can just make a section with a spoiler. It's convenient and you're taking that away from us.
When the rule of trials being allowed to play in battles came up, we made the decision that it would make way more sense to allow clan leaders to decide. We're trying to give you guys more freedom when playing battles. Rather than us forcing you not to play trials, it made more sense to give you the option of playing them if you wanted to.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
What if they just applied to throw? You never know man, playing Trials in battles is sketchy because A) You don't usually know them that well. B) You can't trust them fully because you don't have experience with playing with this trial, and C) This is destorying the purpose of being 'Trial' and now will we have to make everyone an applicant until accepted as member?
honestly idk why everyone is making a fuss about being allowed to play trial members. if, as a leader, you play people that you don't trust then you're just being a -snip-, it's not the fault of the rules??? the only thing that the rule does is increase the likelihood that clans will have enough players to battle at any one time. if you don't want to play trials don't play them and trial them in whatever way you want, there's no logic for it to be disallowed lol.

also about the clan alts, the majority of the time the reasoning for playing on alts is to try do something shady, otherwise there's no reason not to play on mains - especially now that we play maker games which don't affect stats.

I understand it is a choice, however I feel as if this may cause problems such as trials becoming upset how they are not playing in battles. A trial member isn't a real member in the clan, so why are they allowed to play in battles? Again, I understand it's a choice but this makes utterly no sense. I do like the other additions, but I don't agree with this one.
if a trial started crying about not playing, under my leadership, he's getting denied straight, shows that they have no respect for their place.

feel like people should quit complaining about nothing JEEZ

Last edited by a moderator:

zabler

Survivor
Reaction score
That's very true. But the meaning of Trial is for them to be tested into getting a shot into the clan. Basically Trial-Members can now play in battles? What if they just applied to throw? You never know man, playing Trials in battles is sketchy because A) You don't usually know them that well. B) You can't trust them fully because you don't have experience with playing with this trial, and C) This is destorying the purpose of being 'Trial' and now will we have to make everyone an applicant until accepted as member? Is Member supposed to be higher than Trial Member now? I'm not really trying to bash at all but I think this rule might be a little to big of a change for the clan community to follow, but I love all the other rules you stated other than that one. :)
the fact that trial members are allowed to play doesnt change the fact that you dont have to put them in, it doesnt make you have to play them no matter what, I dont see the difference tbh. Just dont play them.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
the fact that trial members are allowed to play doesnt change the fact that you dont have to put them in, it doesnt make you have to play them no matter what, I dont see the difference tbh. Just dont play them.
I get the point, I don't need 5 people quoting my post and telling me the exact same thing.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
The alt thing was not shady or anything from my knowledge in the us but useful if anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci