• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Christmas Wishlist

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Well, a wireless headset so that I can like actually talk on TeamSpeak without background noise.

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
hi id hate to rain on your parade but
the "holiday season" isn't about family. it's (this is most likely gonna get snipped so idc) a time of God showing His great love for us. Christmas is when we celebrate the birth of the Christ child. God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world to be born. His birth brought great joy to the world. The joy and peace you will receive by trusting in Him will last all your life as you look to God for all your needs to be met.

ok bye
Nah, I would say mostly spending time with family and having a good time. I know lot off people who celebrate even though their not Christin including myself.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
For me, I want a new headset and some money for games. My wishes for Christmas is for everyone to be happy during this season, that everyone has the best of times, and to be humble.

GhostOfQualia

Experienced
Reaction score
why would you celebrate a date that means absolutely nothing to you? i'd love to tell you some things rn but don't really wanna get censored and forum banned
You don't have to be Christian for it to mean something to you

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Heres my list ;P

1. Sunset Overdrive (Xbox 1)
2. Xbox live Gold (Not sure I should get it due to lizard squads threat)
3. Steam money
4. Assassins Creed Unity (Xbox 1)
5. Back Pack (I lan with friends some times)
6.Xbox mic

GhostOfQualia

Experienced
Reaction score
hi id hate to rain on your parade but
the "holiday season" isn't about family. it's (this is most likely gonna get snipped so idc) a time of God showing His great love for us. Christmas is when we celebrate the birth of the Christ child. God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world to be born. His birth brought great joy to the world. The joy and peace you will receive by trusting in Him will last all your life as you look to God for all your needs to be met.

ok bye
it's about whatever you want it to be about, not everyone has to live by your life rules

I would like to be able to have an extended, serious conversation with the leaders of this world.
.....but that isn't going to happen... :c

Alternately, I would like to be accepted by society...
....but that isn't happening either....

A more realistic wish would be:
wait for it

wait for it

nevermind I lost it
ha...ha

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
He wants basketball shoes so he can feel like a baller for once. Ha, Moose can agree with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci