• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Christmas Wishlist

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I think the only think that I really want for Christmas this year is a new mouse. I am currently using this really bad HP mouse that came with our family desktop. For now it works, but the spam click is unreal (as in not existent), and the right click sometimes doesn't respond.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
My parents insist that I put together a list every year, even though they always already know what I like to have :)
Mainly just computer hardware, computer accessories, and Magic: The Gathering stuff.
*Socks and underwear are always appreciated.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't have really have a wishlist since my parents are confirm getting it for me.

I'm getting:
nvidia GeForce GTX 980
32 GB of detotated wam
a cs:go knife
Possibly a new monitor
and some cs:go knives for friends if I have some remaining cash.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't have really have a wishlist since my parents are confirm getting it for me.

I'm getting:
nvidia GeForce GTX 980
32 GB of detotated wam
a cs:go knife
Possibly a new monitor
and some cs:go knives for friends if I have some remaining cash.
Holy faeces. The 980 tho....

Labne

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay guys, not being a pessimist or anything, but do you guys see what's happening? Instead of thinking about reuninions with the family on holiday seasons, mostly everyone is thinking about gifts. I would rather donate all the money that was going to be wasted on my gifts to the children in Africa. We are all blessed with a good life, with parents who have money to spend on us too. Some don't. Some don't have enough money to buy food. Some simply can't enjoy the holiday season because of the pains they are going through. I really can't believe that some people reached this point of greed.
Guys please don't hate, all I wanted was to put this idea in some people's heads. No offense meant on any single one of you people reading this. I am also sometimes like that. I hope you guys are aware of how blessed we all are...

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Riot Points, a better trombone and a new baseball glove.

I feel bad about saying this now because of the post above :p

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
A reindeer to keep Moose happy.

Just kidding :p

In all seriousness, just a few video games and stuff. Not really much :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members