• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Update Complaints :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini_Curly

Diamond
Reaction score
I
Quiting because you haven't gotten used to the beta testing of the chest update after the first day it has been out for testing does not seem like a good idea. This is not a hate comment, since you posted a thread like this, we can have an opinion on your opinion. Things change. For example, the fishing rod tactic was not around at one point. Did people quit when people started using it because they couldn't beat them? No. They adapted. And that is just what is going to have to happen with this update. It may be hard for you at first, but you just have to adapt to it.
Never said I was going o quit. I said I MIGHT quit if the losing streak continues for like weeks.

Mini_Curly

Diamond
Reaction score
You want it to be easier to win? What do you get from winning? You want it to be competitive and OP for everyone? You want it to be PVP Games not Survival Games?
-_-
Lol um, you do realize the whole point if survival games it to live until the final 3 and win right? Yeah. I'm not trying to make it a competition. No. I'm not that person. But what is NOT fun is when you keep getting killed like 2 minutes into the game :/

L

Lululioness

Lol um, you do realize the whole point if survival games it to live until the final 3 and win right? Yeah. I'm not trying to make it a competition. No. I'm not that person. But what is NOT fun is when you keep getting killed like 2 minutes into the game :/
If that happens I think you simply need to get better at the game. I'm not very good but that doesn't happen to me xD

Mini_Curly

Diamond
Reaction score
LOLOLOL, I love it how everyone is saying "get better at the game" Gee, I wonder what kind of genius could think of that! Btw, most of you suck too so :)

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
LOLOLOL, I love it how everyone is saying "get better at the game" Gee, I wonder what kind of genius could think of that! Btw, most of you suck too so :)
Wow. That was unnecessary. They have every right to have an opinion of what you posted. Thinking that everyone is going to agree with you is just not right. I would recommend not insulting others for posting an opinion, which wasn't harsh, of your thread. Take what they said as help. If you are having trouble with the new update, than that means you must practice and get better. Everyone has room for improvement.

I will lock this thread because it seems to me like you will want to turn it into a flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci