• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Update Complaints :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini_Curly

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi. I just wanted a normal night of playing mcsg with my friends and we came on to find that the chests have changes. Well, we like never win anymore because of the change in chests. We're constantly getting crap from chests and then getting ambushed by people with diamond armor and diamond swords. It's so frustrating because I hate changes. Now, I know you "old" players will disagree with me because the original mcsg chests were ones like this. I don't care, this is my opinion not yours. Anyways, Idont know if I will keep playing these servers if the chests throw me off so much that I get to a point where I'm constantly dying Nd never winning. I know you guys will not change the chests back because of one unhappy person, but I am just sharing what I think of the new chests. I hope you take this into consideration because it is very hard to get on a routine and then have to change that routine. The chest changes are OK, my only problem is the tier 3s. Those are what tick me off.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They probably won't change it back and if you keep on constantly dying get better how do you think all of the people in top 500 improved kept on praticing

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
LOL told ya there would be hate comments. Um if you read the whole thing, I'm not claiming just from dying all the time. Aye, I should just play on the hive -_-
Hate comments? Only one comment has been posted regarding you're post, and it wasn't even hate. It wasn't hate at all. Infact, I can't even see how it was offensive.

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Quiting because you haven't gotten used to the beta testing of the chest update after the first day it has been out for testing does not seem like a good idea. This is not a hate comment, since you posted a thread like this, we can have an opinion on your opinion. Things change. For example, the fishing rod tactic was not around at one point. Did people quit when people started using it because they couldn't beat them? No. They adapted. And that is just what is going to have to happen with this update. It may be hard for you at first, but you just have to adapt to it.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll be honest. My first few games with the new chests I was not happy with it either. But after playing a few more, my opinion completely changed. I recommend you just give it a chance. With this update there are less stacked people (notice I say less, I understand there are those few with the diamond armor and swords, and with these players it just requires more strategy to beat them.) I think the update greatly levels out the playing field. To be even more honest, the game was too easy before. Starving never a threat, getting full iron easy, teams getting stacked 2 minutes into the game... I think the way it will be with this chest update is a much more entertaining, more challenging MCSG. That is just my opinion on the chest update, if anyone cares to hear it. :p

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
You want it to be easier to win? What do you get from winning? You want it to be competitive and OP for everyone? You want it to be PVP Games not Survival Games?
-_-
Winning gives a sense of acheivement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci