• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Chernobyl 2015 survival games map

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I'm not sure I get your point, the builders in teweran created the account to post the maps not someone else. So there is no problem with them doing that.
Lol no, some other random guy actually posted them. Look through all the comments on Teweran 1, you'll see what I mean.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
View attachment 11752 http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/chernobyl-2015-survival-games-map/

map made by Jakpokco

View attachment 11755

View attachment 11756

Chernobyl 2015 is a brand new survival games map created by Jakpok Cooperative. Prepare for close quarter battles in abandoned city and nearby nuclear plant. Explore the vast map looking for powerful weapons, climb up cranes or cooling towers and look out for bandits! Visit the DUGA-3 radar known as the Moscow Eye if you are brave enough.
This scary, post-apocalyptic map is designed for 24 players and was made according to satellite photos of Chernobyl and "Alone in the Zone" documentary film by Arkadiusz Podniesiński.

Diameter: 600 blocks
Chests: over 100
Corn: for 24 players
Enchanting tables: 2
Traps and puzzles?: Of course :)
replied to see text on mobile. :) Nice map, but 100 chest on 600x600 map is a little. Ik you didnt make this.

masewok9898

Spectator
Reaction score
News to me. But it is a really nice map, and could you please just correct the spelling in the title? He obviously didn't mean to do that, and it would look nicer.
Sorry I don't no how to change it and about the whole uploading a map I didn't create

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you need permission from the maker off this map.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
masewok9898, please do not double-post. There is an edit button.
And please do not take credit for other people's work. If you did not have permission to start this thread from the original map-maker, do not take credit for the work. Plagiarism is against the law in several different countries and the consequences can be pretty bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci