• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Chernobyl 2015 survival games map

masewok9898

Spectator
Reaction score
default.jpg http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/chernobyl-2015-survival-games-map/

map made by Jakpokco

2013-04-08_174736_5229006_thumb.jpg

2013-04-08_174916_5229010_thumb.jpg

Chernobyl 2015 is a brand new survival games map created by Jakpok Cooperative. Prepare for close quarter battles in abandoned city and nearby nuclear plant. Explore the vast map looking for powerful weapons, climb up cranes or cooling towers and look out for bandits! Visit the DUGA-3 radar known as the Moscow Eye if you are brave enough.
This scary, post-apocalyptic map is designed for 24 players and was made according to satellite photos of Chernobyl and "Alone in the Zone" documentary film by Arkadiusz Podniesiński.

Diameter: 600 blocks
Chests: over 100
Corn: for 24 players
Enchanting tables: 2
Traps and puzzles?: Of course :)

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
this is the best map ever! maybe tell everyone you didn't make this (i already knew this map) and add some stuff to the page. and give credit to JakpokCo

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I recommend you put details and pictures in this post.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You didn't make this map ._.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, everyone needs to chill out here. A flamewar with petty insults won't help, and definitely distracts away from an awesome map like this.

For the record, anyone can post a map in this section that they'd like to share or add to the servers. Traditionally it's been published by the map makers, but there is no rule preventing anyone else from posting as well, so long as proper links and credits are given somewhere in the initial post.
But ain't no one got time or patience for insults.

I've cleaned out the thread, and hope this map makes it in.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, everyone needs to chill out here. A flamewar with petty insults won't help, and definitely distracts away from an awesome map like this.

For the record, anyone can post a map in this section that they'd like to share or add to the servers. Traditionally it's been published by the map makers, but there is no rule preventing anyone else from posting as well, so long as proper links and credits are given somewhere in the initial post.

News to me. But it is a really nice map, and could you please just correct the spelling in the title? He obviously didn't mean to do that, and it would look nicer.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score

Apologies. Although, I don't think my post was very provocative. But if you took it down, I'm sure you did so for good reason

Reaction score

That's just not true anyone posting a map on these forums or any other place must have the permission of the author either by direct correspondence or by a public deceleration that the content is free to be distributed. If this is not done then it is a breach of copyright and is therefore illegal.Now I have no idea what the case is with this map but I must say it seems a bit suspicious.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
That's just not true anyone posting a map on these forums or any other place must have the permission of the author either by direct correspondence or by a public deceleration that the content is free to be distributed. If this is not done then it is a breach of copyright and is therefore illegal.Now I have no idea what the case is with this map but I must say it seems a bit suspicious.
Although for all intents and purposes, the account that posted the Teweran maps is fake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci