• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing your FOV :/

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
It shouldn't be allowed, Minecraft didn't intend to allow you to do it, so we shouldn't allow you to do it either.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
It shouldn't be allowed, Minecraft didn't intend to allow you to do it, so we shouldn't allow you to do it either.
Oh they didn't intend you to allow you to do it? Ok now I'm wondering why it is so obvious in your game settings? And if you meant Gamma settings, why is it an option to change it in the Minecraft folder if Minecraft didn't intend for it to be changed why would it be there to change? It's not like it's a mod, then it wouldn't be meant to be changed.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh they didn't intend you to allow you to do it? Ok now I'm wondering why it is so obvious in your game settings? And if you meant Gamma settings, why is it an option to change it in the Minecraft folder if Minecraft didn't intend for it to be changed why would it be there to change? It's not like it's a mod, then it wouldn't be meant to be changed.
Changing your FOV above Quake Pro is not in your game settings, Quake Pro is the maximum.

I just think that if it's not in the settings then it shouldn't be changed, simple as that.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Changing your FOV above Quake Pro is not in your game settings, Quake Pro is the maximum.

I just think that if it's not in the settings then it shouldn't be changed, simple as that.
Oh didn't read the above quake pro :/

Reaction score
I don't see a problem with it. It doesn't give you an unfair advantage, and game-play is about the same.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score

Well it might not be an official setting but it can be changed through your setting's txt. Its the same exact thing as normal fov its just changes how you view it you still see everything you see when you have normal fov and it won't let you see anything more.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
It is allowed as it is a custom setting from the minecraft menu

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why the hell would a vanilla MineCraft feature be bannable?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci