• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changing your FOV :/

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
So i would like know your guys thoughts and opinion on if changing the FOV should be ban-able or not ?
Changing your fOV over quake pro does not give you an advantage over someone else and it isn't a game changing factor,unlike changing your gamma if you disagree please post why ?
So i think it should be allowed.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
If you ask a Sr. Staff member, and they say yes, then I think it is allowed.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Technically, you can see more to the side, potentially being able to see someone sneaking up on you.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Changing your FOV is allowed because everyone has easy access to it. It doesn't give you any advantage because everyone can do the exact same thing in a moment.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is about increasing it over quake pro.
Oh sorry didn't understand that :p
So like was said above, it does let you see a bit more to the sides. It's like increasing your brightness beyond the normal maximum, and therefore is probably against the rules. Of course, it would be best to check with a mod :p

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Technically, you can see more to the side, potentially being able to see someone sneaking up on you.
So your saying that quake pro is better than normal fov because it makes you see more ?

Raybam16

Spectator
Reaction score
I think chaining your FOV is allowed,because as already said at top,it doesn't give you a advantage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci