• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
B-but I thought Tewran SG3 would only be exclusive for a month. Can you send me the link to where you saw this?
If so then that's just bull, does loyalty even exist in this world anymore?
Well, for starters, I've seen everybody saying that it's only going to be exclusive for one month, and Teweran members have not stated this anywhere.

If you just look at the first post on this page, they say that it will not be on MCSG.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
God damn. Well, I hope this community will survive, even without vareide or terewan.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, for starters, I've seen everybody saying that it's only going to be exclusive for one month, and Teweran members have not stated this anywhere.

If you just look at the first post on this page, they say that it will not be on MCSG.
but he also said this "MCSG are going to get it eventually a bit later but not this way!" and if you check his profile he talks of it some more.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think that the team variede maps are even the best on these servers, I like the teweran or even the community maps more.

SG 5 was too large, and quite frankly didn't play that well, the only one that I liked was sg 2, and now not so much.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, what is the point of having teams make the maps? It's like the designers in a gaming company. This is a community, isn't it? We should count on random teams (even if they're good) to even make our maps for our servers.

Instead, the people that actually use MSG all the time should be able to make the maps. There are lots of talented folks here, so we should completely ignore the useless teams and move on with our own resources. It's common sense people >.>"

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not to defend the competitor, which is "frowned upon" but the problem the Hive has with people joining is going to be fixed when the US Hive is released and more servers are added.

And yes, I do think sg6 will be a problem, if it is good. But even if the map isn't amazing, when the sg6 event happens with all the YouTube celebrities, all the fans would want to play the map and go to the Hive
And then a few days of quiet MCSG, just how I like it.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments. An interesting fact: this post that took me 5 minutes to write has been viewed more than any of my other posts (which usually take a a half hour to write). I would love some of you guys to check them out and tell me if I should continue with them (horray for shameless advertising!).

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
So what, big deal Teweran left so did team vareide, someone else will come along and just take their place it's just natural succession, we have our own version of team, variede, called team elite. Sure teweran made good maps, and sure Team Vareide made decent maps as well but we don't need em. I have a belief that in the future this whole tension between Hive and Mcsg will stop, there has been some general dickishness from both sides and it's quite unacceptable, Vareide has told his wrong do-ers to stop and so should we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci