• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Catching Hackers.

Was this guide helpful?

• Yes.

Votes: 89 75.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Meh.

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
May I suggest something that could further extend a player's understanding? Load up a server (your own, not MCGamers), download a hacked client, and showcase each hack on the list. If possible, get a buddy to use these hacks on, and your friend can record them, you can have a 'POV', so we can get a much better idea of what hacks look like and how they work. Just some food for thought.

dillonpure11

Diamond
Reaction score
Kill Aura/Forcefield only works on Players/Mobs, not everything in its path. It will not target blocks or dropped items. It is designed to create an "AURA" around the player so when a player comes around it will hit them within a certain range. No I am not a hacker, but I know alot about this stuff.

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Not paying out on anybody in specific, although I find that the problem is mods are becoming a lot less active in actually playing the game and using the excuse that "Hub is more important" Yes Hub is very important as it is where people first log in to first experience the server and generally the first impression as well, although a lot of the time I have a hacker in my game and ask a friend to go to hub and ask a moderator to join the server, just to find out there are no mods on. AU generally has troubles with active moderator count. Even if there are mods on they are also quite often just AFK in the hub : / Figured I may as well leave my input, please don't hurt me :c

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome thread, allow me to contribute. If you use a Mac I would recommend Screenflow if you can afford it. Also, you incorrectly defined aimbot, you said:
  • Aimbot - Aimbot is fairly easily detected when the hacker is fighting two players, they have the ability to hit players without looking at them or if they are attacking one player and the hackers head is following the movement of the other player.
But in fact whilst the latter is true, Aimbot does not give the ability to hit players without looking at them, this is forcefield, aimbot is just where they lock onto their torso area of the player.

BrettCraft24

Platinum
Reaction score
Catching hackers isn't that easy. Most people assume when they die the person who killed them hacks. Some people just have really good connection to the MCSG server and in that case are ranked higher than others. Sure it's obvious sometimes if someone is hacking but people have to realize if there is a server with its main focus is HG people are going to be good. The other day I went on the Hive and won about 3 times all with full leather amour. That's nearly impossible in MCSG.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I have two questions about EZvids.
1) How long can you record for
2) What is the frame rate that it runs at

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Question:
Is trolling a hacker on skype (who admits it) against the rules?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci