• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Can't Resolve Hostname FIX*

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuelCoatl

Spectator
Reaction score
I started playing the minecraft survival games almost a week ago, and i got this ''can't resolve hostname'' error, i fixed it with the DNS and could play for like 2-3 days. Then i got a can't reach server error out of nowhere. I tried alot of things, but nothing seems to work. If anybody knows how to fix it? That would be great.

tcg2323

Survivor
Reaction score
I started playing the minecraft survival games almost a week ago, and i got this ''can't resolve hostname'' error, i fixed it with the DNS and could play for like 2-3 days. Then i got a can't reach server error out of nowhere. I tried alot of things, but nothing seems to work. If anybody knows how to fix it? That would be great.
I have been playing MCSG for a year now, then all the sudden it stopped working, I could only play us.mcsg.in. Then I tried turning off my Firewall and it worked, all you have to do is turn off your firewall.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
I have been playing MCSG for a year now, then all the sudden it stopped working, I could only play us.mcsg.in. Then I tried turning off my Firewall and it worked, all you have to do is turn off your firewall.
I would only suggest this if you additional got a good other anti virus program

QuelCoatl

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, this is pretty weird. So I wanted to try to put of my firewall to see if that would work out but before I did that I downloaded AVG for extra protection just in case. So I downloaded AVG, didnt do anything about my firewall yet. And started up minecraft after the download, and I saw I could join the suvivalgame servers again. Im happy, but I have no idea why it works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci