• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battl3Eye

Spectator
Reaction score
This is detail (Credit to Lattybuild.weebly.com)

Your builds seem to be lacking it. (Don't take it offensive, you should respect opinions such as mine)

Its with out a doubt that the building above looks better than your castle. Why? Something called depth, detail, extensive block pallet, creativity, shape, etc. Your castle is too bland, and flat.

To be honest, I'm sick and tired of MCgamer using crappy, free builds (No offense). If they can afford like 20 Xeon processors (about $2000 or above each) They can hire some professional builders to make some nice maps for them. I know a build team that for $1000 they make, about 20 professional maps.

Also, you seem to take criticism very bad, you specifically stated to 'comment on why we voted No', so I Am. Don't tell me to 'Get off my thread'.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think MCSG is accepting any remakes, I don't really like remakes but I have to say that it looks like a good map and very well done to you.

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
This is detail (Credit to Lattybuild.weebly.com)

Your builds seem to be lacking it. (Don't take it offensive, you should respect opinions such as mine)

Its with out a doubt that the building above looks better than your castle. Why? Something called depth, detail, extensive block pallet, creativity, shape, etc. Your castle is too bland, and flat.

To be honest, I'm sick and tired of MCgamer using crappy, free builds (No offense). If they can afford like 20 Xeon processors (about $2000 or above each) They can hire some professional builders to make some nice maps for them. I know a build team that for $1000 they make, about 20 professional maps.

Also, you seem to take criticism very bad, you specifically stated to 'comment on why we voted No', so I Am. Don't tell me to 'Get off my thread'.
You should probably say "no offense" if the message is trying to g. Example; "I'm sick and tired of MCgamer using crappy, free builds (No offense)" All you're doing is criticizing her, and it's not constructive either. To be honest, candy isn't even that detailed so in my opinion this map is as realistic as it can get. She didn't say for you to criticize her by saying "Comment why below" or whatever.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Woah... I'll get the mop. Looks like Fluttershy swallowed Demon's Breeze then vomited it up.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Personally, I like the map, it looks very fun.

But on a professional server, standpoint, I think this isn't a good theme. It doesn't have that intense PvP look to it.

But like I said, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci