• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Humorous idea and obvious effort was put into this, but MCSG is no longer accepting remakes of maps. You should try building your own, original idea. (btw, I read earlier comments and the mod that told you it was ok is misinformed; remakes ARE NOT allowed) Also you need static nightmare's permission to use Breeze Island in a remake anyway.

This thread should be locked: LadyOfLove

ItsRad

Spectator
Reaction score
Humorous idea and obvious effort was put into this, but MCSG is no longer accepting remakes of maps. You should try building your own, original idea. (btw, I read earlier comments and the mod that told you it was ok is misinformed; remakes ARE NOT allowed) Also you need static nightmare's permission to use Breeze Island in a remake anyway.

OHHH Dude!!!! u are the one who made Zone 85!!!!
I hate that map xD... but really if u dont like it, u dont need to say only bad things about it... u can critizise it in a good way like telling us why dont u like it or what do u think what could improve the map.
See Ya!

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score

is Demons Breeze xD ...
i use Demons Breeze...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci