• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CANDEEZE ISLAND - A Breeze Island Remake by TheModios

Coldkiller619

Survivor
Reaction score
As if most of the breeze island's aren't overplayed already now this?! Im not sure but let's see how this works out

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
BlitzCometITU

But MCSG will never add this. :(
Unless they replace it with Demons. And we just a had a poll about keeping Demons Breeze, so I guess it will take some time until they remove it/swap it. ;(

The download is not working for me :(

I think i know why now. If you open the folder (Candeeze Island 1.3) after unzipping there is a new folder called "world".
You needed to use the folder "world" not "Candeeze Island 1.3" :)

I'm fixing it now, just in case someone else did the same as you. (if you did it that way :p)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
No more Breeze Island. There are already 2 remakes, neither of which are good. You took static_nightmare's map (with permission or not) and used a couple of world edit commands which made it look worse in my opinion. A candy island sounds cool, but make YOUR own original map and don't use world edit on someone else's. If MCSG is really going to start raising their quality of maps, I don't suggest starting with this one. Sorry.

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
No more Breeze Island. There are already 2 remakes, neither of which are good. You took static_nightmare's map (with permission or not) and used a couple of world edit commands which made it look worse in my opinion. A candy island sounds cool, but make YOUR own original map and don't use world edit on someone else's. If MCSG is really going to start raising their quality of maps, I don't suggest starting with this one. Sorry.

My team and I are already in progress with a new map, with the same candy-theme.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're right! I feel stupid right now.

But I still can't see why they have to overdo what they say like "No no no no no just no" I feel it's more like bullying my map. Im just trying to protect my map.

But yeah, you're right. I should have ignored them :( I wish i could delete my posts, but the most are quoted.

Thanks for opening my mind.
I actually do like the map, I just can't take another Remake of this map! Maybe you should make your own map from scratch, but with the sane theme.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci