• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CANDEEZE ISLAND - A Breeze Island Remake by TheModios

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love the corn, it just gives me this jungle vibe.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No no no no no no no no no no no, not another remake of this map no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
No no no no no no no no no no no, not another remake-rager on this thread no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO.

Its his opinion .
you dont have to answer like that =/

spencer54325

Survivor
Reaction score
Great map, it's like the water version of demons breeze. WHICH IS GREAT BECAUSE IF YOU FALL OFF THE PATHS ON DEMONS BREEZE U DIE!!!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
My opinion about nonconstructive things are also nonconstructive :3
You need to learn how to take criticism like a mature human being, everytime someone dislikes your map, you try to insult them or say "that's your opinion" No one is perfect, stop thinking you are.

TheModios

Survivor
Reaction score
You need to learn how to take criticism like a mature human being, everytime someone dislikes your map, you try to insult them or say "that's your opinion" No one is perfect, stop thinking you are.
You're right! I feel stupid right now.

But I still can't see why they have to overdo what they say like "No no no no no just no" I feel it's more like bullying my map. Im just trying to protect my map.

But yeah, you're right. I should have ignored them :( I wish i could delete my posts, but the most are quoted.

Thanks for opening my mind.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You're right! I feel stupid right now.

But I still can't see why they have to overdo what they say like "No no no no no just no" I feel it's more like bullying my map. Im just trying to protect my map.

But yeah, you're right. I should have ignored them :( I wish i could delete my posts, but the most are quoted.

Thanks for opening my mind.
Your map is good, really good, it's just most of us have had enough Breeze island.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci