• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CAm's AMA

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Do you remember Deception, the clan? ;)
Of course!

Have you ever played an instrument?
Piano when I was little, then I moved on to the alto sax, and now I'm teaching myself electric guitar.

Who is the best partner from the Adminsitrative Staff, with who you like to work with?
Col_StaR and I are incredibly productive together, and Razzledgirl and I work well in politics together.

1. How do you pronounce your name? (I've always just called you Cam in fear of mispronouncing it)
  2. As the second most-veteran staff member who is still on staff (the first being Chad), how does the community differ from how it was before to how it is now?
  3. What are some of your accomplishments as a staff member?
  4. What wisdom would you like to share with the community?
  5. If you had the power to add, do, enforce, or implement one thing into the network, what would it be?
1. Cam works just as fine for me, its "Camuhdayus".
2. The community is drastically different, its both improved and failed in some aspects, but overall, Im happy with the change. Its been more positive than ever.
3. Being promoted twice has always been a proud thing for me, as well as being nominated for "best senior mod" on two occasions, and once for best admin.
4. If you wouldn't want it said to you, dont say it.
5. Generally, I would like a more positive attitude from the general population, and how people treat each other. We are all here for the same thing after all.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Where do you want to be working in the future?

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Is that YoshiYamiYori/1/!??!?! (ily yoshi)

Separate for CAm:
Why did you take down your videos on your channel D:?
Do you love waffles?
Andy knows what's up

Do you yourself getting any further promotions in the future?

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
How has MCGamer influenced your life?
How has it shaped you as a person today?

If these have been asked just ignore my post :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci