• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye MCSG! (My Story)

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I've known you for quite a while now, although I only really played with you on Cove. Anyways, sad to see you go, and good luck in life wherever you go. ;(

vascopasco

Diamond
Reaction score
We really had alot of fun toghetter :3 gl AW in ya life and stuff :p

Writer

Career
Reaction score
Awh AW, sad to see you go D: We've had our cool and fun times :)

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
League taking everyone :( Bye AW, we haven't known each other for long but you've been such a nice guy in that short time, hopefully you'll be back and tryharding swish again soon :')

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck in life AW
Thanks, Erlend :)
Goodbye AW you'll beh missed there <3
Goodbye! <3
Well, I've known you for quite a while now, although I only really played with you on Cove. Anyways, sad to see you go, and good luck in life wherever you go. ;(
Thank you man! :)
We really had alot of fun toghetter :3 gl AW in ya life and stuff :p
That's true, TeamSypher ftw :D
Awh AW, sad to see you go D: We've had our cool and fun times :)
I'll eventually get back to MCSG at one point but yea, goodbye for now, Katy :)
League taking everyone :( Bye AW, we haven't known each other for long but you've been such a nice guy in that short time, hopefully you'll be back and tryharding swish again soon :')
Haha, das stimmt, aber das eine Mal wo wir auf TS geredet haben mit Rowdy warst du sehr sympathisch (sonst auch :D) und ja, ich spiele ab und zu bestimmt noch :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Goodluck with your future endeavors, I can see by other user's reactions that you will be missed. :( Bye.

J

Jojo

Als ich deine Geschichte gelesen hab, haben mich total viele Sachen an meine eigene Zeit auf Mcsg erinnert :)
ka warum ich jetzt auf deutsch schreibe... ich glaube ich will einfach mal was deutsches hier posten - sorry xD
Schade dass du gehst, aber viel Glück was auch immer du jetzt so machst ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci