• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back 120 slots =D

Do you want 120 slot servers back ?

• Total voters

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea and everything, but when we had 120 servers they took up a lot of memory, and when we had them up, they were never full enough to start games, its kind of a waste..

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
Who wants the 120 slot servers back ? They go by fast, really fun, and almost everyone can join.
If people are worried about "Oh they get so empty and you can never play them" Well then only make 2 servers of each country have 120 slots so players are forced to either join one or the other, or if it's full, they wait or try something else. I know some people hate 120 slots, but there's a lot of people (like me) that love the intensity of having over 100 people trying to kill you. Plus, if you don't like 120 slots, there's loads of 24's you can go play on.
So whoever that wants at least 1 or 2 more 120 slot servers brought back vote on this poll =D
there would only be one of each slot, and the lag would be absurd. Plus, all of the good maps are definitely not suited for a 120 player game :(

M

MrMad2000

Remember in Chad's stream? 48 US sercer lagging terribly.

Then with the 1K slot server that had 400 people in. Wasn't that laggy, was it?

The developers are very talented, if they considered doing this money and players wouldn't matter, and also instead of 120 slots make it 96 because 24 x 2 equals 48 then 48 x 2 equals 96...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
These were really fun, and I actually managed to win on a few. Even if they brought back one per location, I'd be fin with that. :)

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Well it would be fun to have back, but they never got full...

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
In my opinion they would fill and work. I don't know if I'd enjoy them but think about it. 50 people on the forums want them. They may not fill up every time but whenever I constantly see lobbies with 40 out of 24 people even now! I'm pretty sure everyone would flock to these servers. Yeah sometimes they would be empty. If you go to the 30-50 servers at 4:00 am almost every one of them has one or two people. Does that mean they should shut them all down? No! Because during the day till 10:00 they are all packed and the 120 player server would be too. Plus the it would give more completely new players the ability to play a match who may have given up on MCSG after constantly getting kicked. And what's the worst possible scenario? The servers don't fill and they shut them down. Give it 1 week and if they aren't filling up enough to start then end it. I don't really see any cons to this. Could bring ALOT more traffic to MCSG and they would be fun sometimes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci