• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back 120 slots =D

Do you want 120 slot servers back ?

• Total voters

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Of course this would be fun. The only thing is that: this would cause lots of lag, cost a lot of money, and these servers would probably never be filled up.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sir Royal, if you want 120 servers back bring in a new argument. You're saying the same thing over and over again, which will cause us to reply in kind.

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
120 player games were removed because the servers never had more than 4-5 people in them during the lobby, and it cost a lot more money to keep these servers with more slots up. They won't be coming back because they will never fill up.
I don't know what you are talking about. The servers were always full except at night and in the early morning. Everyone played on it during he day, I know because I was addicted to it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know what you are talking about. The servers were always full except at night and in the early morning. Everyone played on it during he day, I know because I was addicted to it.
No they weren't. I went on one on a weekend during the day and there were only 3-4 people on at a time.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
...The only thing that could stop this would be the lack of interest in players, and money.

It was the reason they were removed the first time, and honestly some 48 player games don't even fill up completely. If they're gonna be re-added, which trust me I'd LOVE to have them in, people have got to play it otherwise it's just pointless.

Derbin Dobegan

Tribute
Reaction score
Would it be possible to just have one or two of them come up briefly? Some sort of special event, or trial, and then if there's enough interest have it be considered perhaps?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
120 player games were removed for a reason. Wether people disagree if they were always empty (wich they were) or not wount bring them back.
The fact thet they never filled up exept when they were first released was the main reason they were removed but not the only one... they were very expensive too for example and I think ultimately they would have been removed anyways.

Im glad I was one of the people who got the see them appear and also be gone, because I got the chance to play them and see myself the reason why they were removed. Beleive me, I really liked them and If like to have them back... but thats not happening, thats something im sure of.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
As other people have already said 120 slots never filled up. The 48 servers were pushed forward due to popular demand but i doubt 120 will return anytime soon. They just cost so much to run and you need special maps to play on them and trust me maps that large require a lot of time to build. Also 120 servers are so laggy due to high numbers of players it meant that you could only really play with a decent comp.

That's just my views but i doubt they will return soon if ever

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
They should definatley bring back 120 slots!! It would make the games a lot more intenese and interesting and you would be able to get a lot more kills = more points and more wins,!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci