• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2

Should this map get accepted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
This Is great, but I think(may be wrong)there are some terraforming mistakes around the beach area near spawn. I MAY BE WRONG!!!

striker4000

Tribute
Reaction score
It's very similar to the old one. I liked the old one, but this is too similar. I reckon cast a vote asking out of the two maps, breeze island 1 or 2, which is the favourite and then the winner should be either published or kept on the server.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to be completely honest, I'm against all ideas of remakes of current maps... I think they are just undeserved credit given to those building it and makes the original sound bad since "There's too much water" or "Not good enough"... I somewhat believe Chad shares parts of these views since he hasn't accepted a remake of a map before (and probably never will). I do think it's great that you genuinely care about issues concerning current maps but making your own original map is probably the best way to go. I think you could pull it off since you have shown that you have talent in building. If you don't want to have to do a whole map with just a few people, a build team might be the way to go. Team Elite is a good example: they are constantly producing great maps.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Those cliffs with the bridges looked terrible to be honest. The terraforming looks bad in some points. And the ship. -.-i can't describe how much that ship was a downgrade from static's one.

NerdyHamster

Diamond
Reaction score
Fix the boat, everyone is saying too, do not keep it in if you're going to not fix it. MCSG won't accept it with that ship. Everything else looks quite beautiful to me. As long as you fix the ship, then I think it could replace breeze island rather then continue the breeze island series. If you don't fix the ship, I say this shouldn't be in MCSG, not only because it looks bad, but your stubborn attitude to fix it. Map makers spend precious time making maps to please you. You are not pleasing us. You said that you don't want to fix it cause you have to start from scratch and time. If you think like that, you should not attempt making maps.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Replace all the water with lava, Best map ever.
And no bridges, People have to swim for the islands!
They would be quick games.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci