• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2

Should this map get accepted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
IMO this doesn't seem to fit with the original breeze as much as I hoped it would, but still, well done.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense, but the Breeze Island series shouldn't be continued. You can't do much with it and the water battles are horrid.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense, but the Breeze Island series shouldn't be continued. You can't do much with it and the water battles are horrid.
Cut down on the amount of water? That's the first step to making a 'better' breeze island, and unfortunately, this map hardly has.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The boat is better than the first breeze :p
No, the one in the first breeze is more detailed, and looks a lot more realistic out.
This looks like a undetailed block with 1/4 of it gone.

#
##
i did all of the landscaping on the main island:p and a lot of other stuff, i agree with most of these comments
The only thing that looks good on the map in my opinion...

If Chad adds a unoriginal maps that is only worse than the original, I would agree that Hive is better.

WhoosEpic

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe you need to expand the island bit more. I think the Island now is smaller than the Normal Breeze Island.
And i like the boat from Breeze 1 more than this one.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, the one in the first breeze is more detailed, and looks a lot more realistic out.
This looks like a undetailed block with 1/4 of it gone.

#
##

The only thing that looks good on the map in my opinion...

If Chad adds a unoriginal maps that is only worse than the original, I would agree that Hive is better.
I sisnt say the other boat was better, I said that the boat on this one was better than the old breeze all togeuther :p

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sisnt say the other boat was better, I said that the boat on this one was better than the old breeze all togeuther :p
What did you just say? Oh...
Did you say that the boat on this one was better than the whole original breeze?
This boat is horrible, there is a lot of better things on the original breeze.
I am actual quite dissapointed on Static, did he really support someone to make a bad remake off his map?

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Did you say that the boat on this one was better than the whole original breeze?
I am actual quite dissapointed on Static, did he really support someone to make a bad remake off his map?
I'm sure he wants an improved version of Breeze Island, both since he doesn't really like it nor does parts of the community. I hope Oblift pull of his remake better, this one is lacking many things.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He released it when I told him it was unfinished. There's still a lot of work to be done, but one can't get results if he does not put in the time to improve on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci