• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blamph - My MCSG Story (It's a novel)

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
My eyes'll burn if I actually read all this, so I copied it all into Google Translate and Let it read off to me

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Is this advertisement I see? If it is, F*** Off.

BTW, Blamph, TL;DR.
No, only the worthy read the full thread!

And to the guy saying I double posted; I indeed did. But in this case it didnt break any rules due to the amount of time I waited before posting again.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
Sitting on my computer on a lazy Sunday afternoon, boredom had taken over me and I was at the stage where I made a bubble wrap pirate hat pretending I ruled the seas.. Then this magnificent story was the cure to my boredom, this was a truly awesome story! Thanks @Blamph <3

Zarixy

Tribute
Reaction score
Great! Blamph, your MCSG story, it is the greatest I've ever heard! :* You are an amazing pvper too!

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Sitting on my computer on a lazy Sunday afternoon, boredom had taken over me and I was at the stage where I made a bubble wrap pirate hat pretending I ruled the seas.. Then this magnificent story was the cure to my boredom, this was a truly awesome story! Thanks @Blamph <3
Even though I was bored, I still didn't read it :p

Rivalize

Gold
Reaction score
Great read, although it took half my night.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci