• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blamph - My MCSG Story (It's a novel)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Despite the necro, that brought me to read this story. I could tell the feeling put over it, and overall a good story to read once in a while.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a amazing story, a true inspiration :)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
TOO BIG STORY!!!1!!!11!!! I AM TOO LAZY TO READ IT!! :D
Hey, I don't know if you know this but please don't post on threads that have been inactive for over a month, it's against the mcgamer rules. This one has been inactive for almost a year and i don't want it to be locked now :'c

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, that was a really long MCSG Story, still I read it all c: Nice story. I'm glad you became part of the MCSG community because with out you, alot of people wouldn't be playing today.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know if you know this but please don't post on threads that have been inactive for over a month, it's against the mcgamer rules. This one has been inactive for almost a year and i don't want it to be locked now :'c
But I put a lot of work into this thread :(
Well despite the fact that there was, in fact, a very large necro this thread will stay open because even though it is pretty outdated and only goes up to August 2013 it still makes for an amazing read and locking it won't necessarily do anything.

Carry on folks c:

Plus, I mean what does Blamph really have to add to this besides another trademark hiatus followed by a comeback and hiatus/quitting stage (jk pls don't hurt me i kid i kid :( )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci