• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Me and my two friends where the people with all the good gear in the end and I was running around searching for the final people to kill. When I was running I fell into a deep 1x1 hole from wich there was no way to get up. :( I was going to tell the cordinates to my friends so they could find me and throw down an enderpearl but I acidentally pressed the wrong button and put my computer into rest mode. :oops:

2. I had full iron armor and a diamond sword and I was running towards the two towers with the stone bridge in the middle of the night. When I arrived I saw a guy with no stuff in one of the towers. I was going there to kill him but i was getting hit by mobs all the time. I killed him but he put me down to half a heart. Then I was shot by a skeleton and died! :(

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Killed a guy with a diamond sword with my stone axe in the river, drowned trying to get it.

wicid13

Spectator
Reaction score
Parts of iron and leather with an iron sword on map 1 in the final 3 people, going for the chest in the spawn house on map 1, fall into the 1x1 lava pit and die.

Later, got into deathmatch with an iron sword, the other guy had wood, then somebody in my house decides to download something or some crap like that so I lagged out before i could win :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci